Back To The Future Trilogy Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DeadMansParty said:
Heres me in 1985 when the movie first came out.

051004211214.jpg

Would'a thought you would have given Dad photo credit for that shot....:eyebrow:

I :heart: these movies!!

Even fairly recently I was thinking about unanswered questions I have about them; things that just don't make sense. :reject:

I remember being a little kid and going on the ride at Universal Studios where you drive past the town square and thinking it was the coolest thing EVER. :laugh:

Wouldn't it suck to try and park w/ a Delorean?

The doors screech and scratch the hell out of the car next to you. Good thing the car's like a damn tank :up:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Wouldn't it suck to try and park w/ a Delorean?

The doors screech and scratch the hell out of the car next to you. Good thing the car's like a damn tank :up:

I'd think people would get out of your way if they saw a Delorean coming to park!

"Is that a Delorean? Hell, get out of the way, give that thing room to park and clearance for the doors!"

Still, it's still one of the coolest and most iconic cars ever

I would want one, without the door problem, but that makes the car so awesome...:(

nobody reads this

Carek1230 said:
Why would anyone want to drive a Delorean?

to go BACK TO THE FUTURE :rockon:

I have a complain to the e-bay dude... WHERE'S THE FLUX CAPACITOR?!?!? :mad:

DeadMansParty said:
Heres me in 1985 when the movie first came out.

051004211214.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA, I have my pants pegged. If anyone here, and Im sure there are, were born in the 80's, you might not know this, but we did this horrible thing by twisting and cuffing our pant legs.

OMG that's such a great pic DMP
someone should start a thread called; CHILDHOOD PICTURES THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BURNED.

Laird/Bono said:
OMG that's such a great pic DMP
someone should start a thread called; CHILDHOOD PICTURES THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BURNED.

dude, baw just gave me a scanner, I have 100's of em.

Me too, take your pick

Me with a Greg Brady Perm 80
Me looking like one of the Bee Gees 79
Me in my hair band days
etc.

Remember Gas Lines?

A loaf of bread and a gallong of milk for a buck?

Flip top soda and beer cans & making metal chain necklaces from collecting the metal fliptops?

Milk delivered in BOTTLES to your door?

Drive In movies?

DMP, BAW and I spent Tuesday night going through boxes of photos...found plenty of Mr. BAW in his "prime"....

Hey, Mr. Kotter!!! :yikes:

By the way, DMP, who are the characters on that T-shirt ur wearing in the Delorean pic? For the life of me, I just can't make it out......

Back
Top Bottom