Back to the Future Part IV???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
I drooled after I read this on imdb.com, read and you'll find out why:

"Michael J. Fox is heading Back To The Future for a fourth time-traveling movie. The actor, who suffers from Parkinson's disease, admits he's in negotiations for a final film in the series - but only if they make his character as old as he is in real life. The former Spin City star wants to take over Christopher Lloyd's eccentric scientist character, Doc, in the sequel. He tells movie website Moviehole.net, "The only way it would work would be if I played Doc. I'm 44-years-old now and I'm not interested in running around on skateboards! I think after 1, 2 and 3 we all kind of felt we had done it. And I think if they did it again now they would do it with a younger cast and just do a different realisation of it, which would be fun.""

:hmm: The possibilities are certainly interesting...but the original Doc was great...I'm not sure about this. Even though the series is one of my all-time favourites, Back to the Future without original Doc would be like U2 without Edge.

i love the back to the future series .. and would love from them to make another .. while everyone is still young enough and able to do so.

but what the heck kinda plot could they do this time .. after going to 1885, 1955, 1985 and 2015 .. what's left to crossover into?

pepokiss said:
remember... we're just 10 years away from flying cars and Jaws 24 :hyper:

Directed by Max Spielberg :hyper:

"...shark still looks fake..."

the 2nd part is the most confusing of all,... especially that part with Doc and the board, showing marty the space continuation with the chalk...

pepokiss said:
the 2nd part is the most confusing of all,... especially that part with Doc and the board, showing marty the space continuation with the chalk...

if you don't get what was going on I'd be glad to help

I must've seen those movies atleast 30 times altogether

my fav film trilogy of all time.

i really don't want them to make this. the trilogy is perfect. This will just ruin it!

if they make a 4th part w/o Christopher Lloyd I will be sickened.

I love the first two, and I think the second one is the best sequel of all time (along with The Godfather II).

The 3rd one is good, but not as good. I'd hate to see this trilogy tarnsihed, but it might very well be a great idea.

All depends on the script, just like Indy IV.

I think they's still have Christopher Lloyd, you can't have a BTTF movie without him, but I don't know how they'd use him

exactly, the script would have to be great and Bob Gale is a great writer

It would be great to see as many of the original cast as possible in the film - Lea Thompson, the guy who plays Biff Tannen etc..

The original trilogy is fantastic, I hope if they do a fourth film that they can do it justice:up:

LemonMacPhisto said:
^ like what exactly? :hmm:

like in part 1... if Dad and Mom McFly knew Marty from the past, when he arrives at his new future, shouldn't they look him like they already know him?.. or something?... I know is 30 years since 55, but still, a person so important to both of them shouldn't be forgotten... and if their kid looks EXACTLY like him... :eyebrow:

in that thought Biff also appears... the guy that made you life inpossible you don't erase it off your mind

and some other things, specially on the 2nd, but I have to see it to remember...

a more subtle thing I always think when I see part 1 is when the Doc of 55 sees himself in 85 in the videocam.... and they're EXACTLY THE SAME.... hell, the 55 one has LESS hair than the 85 one...

pepokiss said:
a more subtle thing I always think when I see part 1 is when the Doc of 55 sees himself in 85 in the videocam.... and they're EXACTLY THE SAME.... hell, the 55 one has LESS hair than the 85 one...

If you look closely in the earlier scene of the unveiling of the DeLorean, you can notice 85 Doc has lots of wrinkles and marks, and the white hair with a higher hairline than the 55 Doc. The 55 Doc has the curly blondish hair and he looks younger. I'd think 85 Doc would appear to look the same age because of the quality of the B&W '50s TV.

With Marty, that's a good one, you can always forget a face but remember a person. They remembered Marty well enough to "name" their kid that.

With Biff, it's just to show how things were different with the new future, and how he's just a weasel like George McFly was. They probably pitied him and viewed him as harmless since George decked him in 55.

The second one has the most room for mistakes. One of the most glaring ones is this:

Marty and 85 Doc go to the year 2015. While in 2015, Marty buys a sports almanac and throws it in a trash can. Old Biff(the Biff from 55 as an old man) finds the sports almanac, steals the time machine, goes back to 55, gives it to his young self(young biff in 55), tells his young self how to use it to get rich, leaves 55 and goes back to 2015. Later in the movie, we learn that Old Biff's actions have altered the course of time and created an alternate timeline...alternate 1985 AND alternate 2015. According to Doc, if you doing something in year x to alter the course of time, year y will be altered instantaniously. If this is true, 2015 should have been completely different when Doc and Marty go back to the time machine(after Old Biff steals and returns it). It doesn't. That's a mystery.

:nerd:

In response to namkcuR, They didn't see much of 2015 after Biff had changed it with his actions, all they saw was the entrance to Hill Dale, the neighborhood of the 2015 McFlys. It's really hard to tell if anything changed at all.

Evene when they go back to 1985, and Marty goes into his supposed neighborhood, it's all the same with the exception of the padlock on the fence and the black family in his house.
*I'm only referring to the neighborhood and not the town of Hill Valley*

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

but yes, Part II is the one with the most mistakes because it's the most complicated/ambitious

but is the best :drool:

:nerd:

this one is more of editing...

on part II, when Marty (from part I) is playing Johnny B Good, the leader of the band (Chuck Berry's cousin) goes to the left to call on the phone, where Marty (part II) is, and he hides from him going up the ladder...

well, in part one, Chuck Berry's cousin goes to the right (seen from the crowd) to call...

:nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom