Back to the City Of DESCRIBING Nights....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no it's not new...and i'm also going to have to purchase like everything for it, but you're right...the ipod might be gone one day :'( and then where would I be?

Ok...I'm gonna be late for my bandconcert :reject:

yaaay for no hw!! :hyper:

...I, on the other hand, have to study for a religion test and a math test, and possibly an english test if I have time to write them all tomorrow.

>....report card deadline.:mad:

^^hey sarah :hug:

our report cards came out last week, but it's just a "progress" report, so it doesn't really count :wink:

<is :hyper: because in a class called teens and law, i'm a prosecuting attorney! i'm super pumped, we get to do jury selection, and the whole trial thing...:D

^:wave:

that sounds so interesting!! :hyper:

...we get a progress report every 2-3 weeks...trust me, it's not veyr fun. :no:

Last edited:
^it is! i'm prosecuting a teen who was involved in a plot to kill another student and got his younger cousin to actually commit the crime and now the cousin and the other student are dead. the cousin killed the student, then was killed by police after shooting at the cops.

^^^:wave: bye! it might be complicated, but i really like law and that sort of thing, so it will be fun for me :D

about progress reports...let's just say that my last one wasn't so good :uhoh:

^yeah, we're talking 3 C's, a D, and a couple B's...now they're better, but my mom wasn't happy at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom