Back to the City Of DESCRIBING Nights....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^It doesn't sound dumb at all, I'm glad it meant something to someone. :yes:

> I’m thinking about doing a paper on stem cell research, what do you guys think? :hmm:

my friend just did a lit review on that, pretty interesting. :up:

i have a bio test tomorrow...this is one test i need to study for or i WILL fail, usually i just slide by without studying...blah. i'm having such a shitty week it's not even funny. you know how sometimes you think you want something then you get it and realize exactly how much you never wanted it to begin with? yeah. or how sometimes you think one thing and then start doubting your own perception til you drive yourself insane? i don't even know what's going on. although ive lost 7 pounds this week without even trying so i guess that's good right before spring break. :happy:

^^^ I think I know what you mean, especially about doubting your own perception and driving yourself insane...I've been doing a lot of that lately.

:hug: I don't know what you're going through but it seems we're both having really bad weeks, hope you feel better soon. :)

and losing 7 pounds is really good! I haven't done in ages...:reject: ughh I'm so out of shape.

^:hug: sorry you're having a shitty week too. this week i dread waking up, i dread going to school, and i dread coming home. i don't dread coming on the blue crack though. :wink:

kayla i am 5'3. but my best friends are all 5'10 5'11 and i row where everyone is like 6 feet, so i feel pretty short.

^^:yes: exactly the same for me. This is the one place where I can escape....I was even here this morning when I was in school...:shh:

haha, i'm scared to go on here at school because they say they know what sites we're on although i'm convinced they really dont....but if you get caught on any site not related to what you're doing you get 3 days OSS. same penalty as having illegal drugs on campus. nice message they're sending there. :rolleyes:

school's such a waste of time though for the most part.

kayla :hug:

i only have 1 friend that i feel like wouldn't abandon me for more popular people. i mean i always have people to hang out with and i love my friends, but sometimes i realize how much i'm just not going to miss most people when i go to college or move away. :shrug:

^ya, im really happy to leave off to high school cause middle school kids take a piss out of music......whos the ramones my a**:mad:!!!!!

whats a fender
whos the kinks
u2 sucks hard
why do u like such crap music
how many strings do a guitar have
what do u play again

:mad::angry::rant:

Last edited:
^^^it does feel like a total waste of time right now...:sigh:

I don't know what the penalty for illegal drugs is here...but I know it's def. more than that. If you're over 16 you're charged and taken to court, and you risk board-wide expulsion.

As for non-school related websites, maybe they just tell you to close it and focus on your work if you get caught...:shrug:

yeah...i actually am not sure. maybe the 3 day OSS is for alcohol or tobacco or something, it seems like you'd be in a bit more trouble for bringing crack to school. :wink:

hey sarah

so i have to pack for a regatta that i don't want to go on. and a subsequent beach trip that i honestly don't want to go on...may get my wish if someone decides to fuck that one up as well. blah i am going to be up late tonight doing laundry and pretending to study for this test. ;)

^^^You might find more interesting people in HS, Kayla...*might*.:wink:

I don't think I have, though, I think I only have 2 or 3 real friends. The rest is just...people...:shrug:

And I thought I had a best friend...but that proved to be a big mistake. :mad:

^:|

my "best friend" always treated me like shit and took me for granted until I got sick of it...now she acts and dresses like a total slut and is trying to go all "rebel". And now she walks around acting like I never meant anything to her and it makes no difference to her whether I talk to her or not...

^are they really completely topless? :huh: that's so stupid.

:hug: yeah i was always kind of a pushover with this girl, she was very controlling. i don't know what's more obnoxious, when people go rebel, or when they go all wholesome.:slant:

whatever...

^I think both extremes are pretty bad...and I guess we were just to "normal"for them. :shrug:

this is recent too... I still feel very bitter and angry about it, and lately I haven't dealt with it very well.:|

I just can't stand people who think they are better than everyone, and that they always have to put people down to make themselves feel better.:sigh:

...sorry..I'm ranting.

^:shocked: :tsk:...but...they're 13!!!! :scream:

...that is wrong on soo many levels! :no:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom