Babysitting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bau2fan

The Fly
I was asked to babysit my niece today so I did for a couple of hours. We were having fun watching t.v. and today she learned an important name BONO. :mac:

We were watching U2 videos and now everytime she sees Bono she points at him and says his name.

Thats what they get for asking me to babysit
:mac: :mac: :mac:
I am a proud aunt.:yes:

I once babysat a kid who tried to kill me. First he attacked me with metal poles, then wooden poles, and then he attempted to set off a cherry bomb in his room.

:sigh: Good times....

bau2fan said:
I was asked to babysit my niece today so I did for a couple of hours. We were having fun watching t.v. and today she learned an important name BONO. :mac:

We were watching U2 videos and now everytime she sees Bono she points at him and says his name.

Thats what they get for asking me to babysit
:mac: :mac: :mac:
I am a proud aunt.:yes:
[/QUOTE

It's fun to be an aunt!! :yes:

My little sister from Big Brothers, Big Sisters and I sat and looked up pictures of Bono for like a half hour one afternoon...then we spent about an hour editing Bono pictures so that she could play with color and stuff. I thought it was a good learning experience in digital editing...however...

BC's Dad: Stop corrupting kids!!!!!

:lmao:

I havent babsat in a loooooooooooooooong time but I would teach the kid or kids about U2 when I did babysit tho

the last time I babysat I electricuted my ass :reject: :lmao:

HelloAngel said:
:lol: Good job!!! :up:

My friend's daughter used to call Bono "daddy"

LOL, cute!

bau2fan, that's cool!

Get 'em while they're young...good plan.

I've babysat before-for a while I was working for this family that had two little boys...they were great kids, very well-behaved and cute.

And I've watched my second cousins and my sister before, too.

Angela

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:uhoh: all my nieces and nephews know about Larry, Bono, Adam and The Edge. lol however one of my nephews couldn't get edge's name right for the longest time and kept calling him "the stage"

:laugh:

LOLOL that's sweet.

My little cousin called Bono "Blotto." lol

Back
Top Bottom