Babybel cheese...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GibsonGirl

ONE love, blood, life
...is the best cheese in the world. Discuss and drool. :drool:

Babybel-net.jpg

When I was 6 or 7, Babybel was the 'in' thing to have in your lunchbox. We had a 'Babybel group'. It seems tragically sad now, but we thought we were super-cool at the time :huh:

Oh, you must RedrocksU2! It's delicious. :drool: The only thing I don't like about it, is that it leaves a bad taste in your mouth about five minutes after eating it. beau2ifulday...that isn't hardly as bad as pog groups. Remember pogs?

Anything! I personally just eat them plain, but you can certainly do crackers. :yes: And don't get the big Babybels, always get the minis.

:drool:

Damn, now I have to go upstairs again to get some more!

...Mrs RR just laughed and said she is getting some from the market...I guess she has tried it.
Thanks for the heads up. :up:

:laugh:

That's great! You must let us know what you think.

Oh, and I forgot to add, you can have all sorts of fun with the wax! I made a Babybel candle once. :nerd:

beau2ifulday said:

There are big Babybels?

:shocked:

Yes! I've only seen them once at one of those big warehouse shops. I think it was Costco. It was amazing. :ohmy: So I, of course, bought one. It wasn't as nice as the minis though.

It's delicious! I usually let it sit out for a few minutes so it softens a bit. :drool:

GibsonGirl said:
:laugh:

That's great! You must let us know what you think.

Oh, and I forgot to add, you can have all sorts of fun with the wax! I made a Babybel candle once. :nerd:

....tried them!...:drool: X 1,000,000

Adam'sbaby said:

Is it a bad thing to think that the wax looks like Pacman? :confused:

No. It's just incredibly nerdy. :wink:

Hooray, RedrocksU2 likes 'em! Eating a Babybel cheese is like having a little round piece of heaven in your mouth. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom