Baby, baby, baby DESCRIBE my way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:
Thank you for implementing the suggestion of a person that actually chats!!! :bow:

:shifty:

Woah!!!

Sicy said:
That really has absolutely nothing to do with it.

He's right though.
I suggested a name and although I love to chat (just look at all my lengthy posts), I hardly ever post(ed) in Lemonade Stand threads.

Zootlesque said:
I know... it was a poll. Should I edit my post? :shifty:

:wink:

Editing is synonimous to my name.
See below.
And I'm quite good at thread derailing as well.
Perhaps I should post here more often.

See you in the Sing thread :wave:

Last edited:
< online :wave:

3000 posts :rockon:

been here for 3 1/2 months. :hmm: so thats like 1000 posts a month. almost 33 posts per day!! :happy: i thought it would be more

waynetravis said:
< online :wave:

3000 posts :rockon:

been here for 3 1/2 months. :hmm: so thats like 1000 posts a month. almost 33 posts per day!! :happy: i thought it would be more

:applaud: I've been a member longer than you and I only have like 790(ish) posts!

I think someone spends too much time online :wink:

:lol:

most of my posts are from the describe threads. but i do try to contribute the rest of the forum.

:lol: my vote was the deciding vote for Out of Control :rockon:

Last edited:
:up:

do you like your AV?

i'm sorry about my post in that thread. i just wondered where you went. Because after i uploaded it i saw you was still in the thread and i wondered why there was no reply.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, thanks, I did reply (like three days later). I had exams and I had to revise so I didn't come online.

But in a nutshell I do like it, so thanks alot. :D

not much.

Queen Bee has posted on the singing thead about the album art work people submit to her. Yours needs to be changed and re sent to her. but don't worry i'll sort it out.

Also she doesn't want 'The Interferers' written on them too. so mine needs to be changed.

wait you can fix it for me? because i have no clue how to do that
also can i see yours? you can edit it out of you post after i see

yeah i can do it. i still have your pic.

i just used the fly cover i did for you. i just removed the word 'collection' from it

yep.

i liked it so much. i thought i'd use it again. its one of the best pieces of photoshop art i've done :happy:

well that's what you wanted. you said try to keep the smoke, so i blended it added Bono above it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom