Babelfish game with other bands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Hey guys and gals. As you may know, there's a babelfish lyrics game in the main forum. The idea is to type in some lyrics here and translate them from English to German, German to French, and French to English. Then post the results and see if someone can guess the song (and in this case artist). I'll start off. :) Not too difficult, methinks.

A friendly with bad grasses requires a friend inside indeed a friend is better, has friendly with the chest and all the remainder, has the friend who equipped in the leather, a friend necessary inside a friend indeed, A friendly which is who' ll thought necken and our which is compressed, us forms blessed better, and forms necessary for thundery weather, a friend inside a friend indeed, is better my Japanese, and if it is actuated, it is removed, and then it is to put intelligently, a friend necessary inside a friend indeed, to go Rest, A Freund, DER im Leder angekleidet hat, Ein Freund benoetigt innen einen Freund in der Tat, A Freund, die who' ll STI besser necken, unsere Gedanken, die zusammengedrueckt werden, das ones gesegnet bildet, und bildet fuer stuermisches Wetter, Ein Freund benoetigt innen einen Freund in der Tat, STI mein Japaner besser, und wenn sy betaetigt wird, zieht sich sy aus, und dann STI sy das Boxen gescheit, Ein Freund benoetigt innen einen Freund in der Tat, A Freund, DER STI besser blutet, bekannte mein Freund sy fuehrte den Test, und to wir trennen denies, Ein Freund benoetigt innen einen It indeed, A friendly which is who' ll thought necken and our which is compressed, us forms blessed better, and trains a friend for thundery weather, a friend inside indeed, has the friend who is purging better, known my friend it carried out the test necessary, and we do not separate, incipient day, the pure morning crawling of the skins a friend never require inside a friend indeed, are better my Japanese, and if it is actuated, it is removed, and then it is to put intelligently, a friend necessary inside a friend indeed, has friendly with the bad ones und bildet fuer stuermisches Wetter, Ein Freund benoetigt innen einen Freund in der Tat, A Freund, DER STI besser blutet, bekannte mein Freund sy fuehrte den Test, und to wir trennen denies, Tages daemmernd, kriechenden reinen Morgens der Haeute Ein Freund benoetigt innen einen Freund in der Tat, STI mein Japaner besser, und wenn sy betaetigt wird, zieht sich sy aus, und dann STI sy das Boxen gescheit, Ein Freund benoetigt innen einen Freund in der Tat, A Freund put Unkraut STI besserer, A Freund put der Brust und to go Rest, A Freund, DER im Leder angekleidet hat

I went well over the 150 word limit, but it does sporadically translate more stuff.

dammit, left my Placebo stuff at home. Is it called Pure Morning, or something like that?

You if as you can declare skies of the hell, blue skies the pain can you think yourselves state green to collect of a cold steel band? to smile of a veil? Do you think yourselves can say? Did Veranliessen they you, their heroes rôdiez to act? For trees is called it ashes it? Hot air for a Breeze expenses? Cold comfort for modification? And did you exchange has manner on the part during a war, against a control role within a framework? As I wish it, as I wish it, you were here. We are swimming of the two right hearts lost in a dish of fish, year after the year and make run a surplus the same old man ground. What did we find? The same feared old woman. You were a desire here.

what th..!!? :laugh: :laugh:

once i tried to translate a french article about the bruisers, which mentioned agnostic front, in bablefish....it gave me a great quote about the almighty "agnostic forehead".

easy one

Look they the Jo-Jo on, which is the kind, which you make it for you play the guitar on the MTV, which that are functioned the kind it make you money for nothing, and the Kuecken for free that it does not work that the kind is now you to not deaf-mutely received perhaps install it makes Lemma indicates them ya the types is a swelling on your small finger received perhaps a swelling on its tariff we received, the supplies which were made on order for microwave of the furnace kitchen, which we received, these refrigerators to shift we receive to shift the color TV see these the latter that the small bundle with the ear loop and of argent pour et les poussins pour libre maintenant que ne travaille pas qui est la manière rien vous la font Lemme leur indiquent ya les type n ' est pas sourd muet obtiennent peut être une boursouflure sur votre petit doigt obtiennent peut être une boursouflure sur votre pouce Nous avons obtenu D ' of more installer les livraisons faites sur commande de cuisine de fours à micro ondes que nous avons obtenu de more déplacer ces réfrigérateurs nous avons obtenu de more déplacer ces derniers la couleur TV Voyez que le petit fagot avec la boucle D ' oreille et de Make-up le friend ouais, who is its own hair that little bundle received its cleanly it, travels in Throw the airplane that little bundle is he millionnaire we received to install the supplies which were made on order by kitchens of ovesns micro onde, whom we received, these refrigerators to shift we receive to shift this colour television shoulda the I the learned shoulda from guitar I to play learned, in order to play it that the drums look at this mummy, with the photo apparatus human being kept sticking we could by the pleasure have and is which is upward there that one? Hawaiian noise? On that bongoes to strike a schimpansen, that that does not work is the kind that it receives you your money for ' receives your Kuecken for free we received likes, to be installed the supplies which on order for microwave of the furnace kitchen were made, which we received, these refrigerators to shift we received to shift this colour television gentleman, who does not work, that the kind are now you make you play the guitar on the MTV, that that are not functioned the kind that it for you make money for nothing and your Kuecken for the free money for nothing and Kuecken for free

also very easy... but entertaining:

I met a soaked Gin, sector of personnel queen in Memphis, it tried to take to me in top for a voyage. It was to raise towards the line me on its shoulder ' with the cause which I cannot seem right to drink far you from my understanding. It is blue Honky tonk Mrs. Gimme, gimme, gimme Honky tonk. I put in New York a city divorcee, me were a kind with fight to place in top. The injury then covered me pink, roasted my nose and then my understanding roasted them. It is blue Honky tonk Mrs. Gimme, gimme, gimme Honky tonk.

oh wow, this is way too fun... okay one more (also extremely easy):

If I discovered itself come at times from the effort Mary mother to me the words speaking about an intelligence, you can be been him. And in my hour of blackening it is rather front me the words speaking about an intelligence, could be been it. One you to him, you can owe can it be been. If you murmur words of an intelligence, you can it be been. Like defective the hearted, the people who live it in the world too much, become an answer, let they its give, are exact and. Although they can be distributed, there is still a probability that they see that there is an answer, let it be. One you to him, you can owe can it be been. Yeah gives him an answer, could be been it. And if the night is bewoelkt, this at mornings still a light which shines on me, of Shine has above there, made is. I take care of the clay of the music mother, Mary with me the words speaking about an intelligence come, left opened to be to him. One you to him, you can owe can it be been. This an answer has there, could are been it let be to him you, you leave it are, of the words of murmur of an intelligence, you make be it

english-french-dutch-english

All your dreams become when you are chained to the mirror and are done that the blade of razor of today the day that everyone will see other ensoleillé afternoon which to the noise of my preferred air runs, never tomorrow weet that he the need a beetje for time not too asked the need for time awake a beetje is possible to awake itself a beetje awakes the need for time the need for time awake a beetje your spirit to rest which you you will have I thus guess weet that you might just as well what the celebrity of morning of history are? Well needs you awake himself a beetje time you awakes well what the celebrity of morning of history is? Well has enough time a beetje awake himself necessary to awake (soloe guitaar) your dreams is already done when you are chained to the mirror and to the blade of razor of today the day which everyone another ensoleillé will see afternoon which runs to the noise of my preferred air, weet never tomorrow which he not too necessary has to early a beetje time the need for time a beetje to awake itself to awake the need for time awake a beetje the need for time awake a beetje to rest that your spirit weet you will have thus I guess yourselves weet that you just as well which is the celebrity well has enough time a beetje awake itself necessary to awake well what the celebrity of morning of history is himself? Well needs you awake himself a beetje time you awakes well what the celebrity of morning of history is? Well has enough time a beetje awake himself necessary to awake well what the celebrity of morning of history is himself? (Called I) the need for wells awakes himself a beetje time to awake itself

Oasis - Morning Glory

This probably won't be known very well in America..............

The you future ton insulated teaches informs the future you that to only be the gift to have feared and cold thus, if I can draw from the rabbits me, fascists to draw can then of the balls of rifle for your brain forgets us today however him all still the monuments which are placed by the feather with paper rotations me in gutless a miracle and if you allow this one then, am according to your children and if you allow this one then, is your children east is according to is according to gravity holds according to following my head downwards or is futile if drillings in your head today however perhaps dishonour its so young person and sound in Ramblas with a true intention does not have however and if you allow this one then, your children are according to and if you allow this one then, your children are are are following are following are following according to following and on the road evening play a this old man with the newspaper circuit breakers of its days of re-elected and if you allow this one then, your children are according to and if you allow this one then, your children are are are following are following according to following

THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN THE DROPS OF RAIN

Last edited:
RA-D said:
Oasis - Morning Glory

This probably won't be known very well in America..............

The you future ton insulated teaches informs the future you that to only be the gift to have feared and cold thus, if I can draw from the rabbits me, fascists to draw can then of the balls of rifle for your brain forgets us today however him all still the monuments which are placed by the feather with paper rotations me in gutless a miracle and if you allow this one then, am according to your children and if you allow this one then, is your children east is according to is according to gravity holds according to following my head downwards or is futile if drillings in your head today however perhaps dishonour its so young person and sound in Ramblas with a true intention does not have however and if you allow this one then, your children are according to and if you allow this one then, your children are are are following are following are following according to following and on the road evening play a this old man with the newspaper circuit breakers of its days of re-elected and if you allow this one then, your children are according to and if you allow this one then, your children are are are following are following according to following

Manic Street Preachers - If You Tolerate This, Your Children Will Be Next

easy but funny....

I would like myself to make me run would like to dissimulate would like the walls herunterreissen, me an interior to hold that, I would like to reach outside and would like the flame to affect, in which the roads do not have a name

ok, so Im a dork who didnt see the "other bands" part of the title of the thread.... :der:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom