Baaaby Don't Cry..........describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
back for a little :wave:

okay, no one tell dear philk my age...i want him to guess from my picture :shifty:

s2dzpf.jpg

You look fabulous - what was that rubbish about not being on a beach - Go, Have a great time!!:up:

Really, brag about shopping in the states? Huh, wellp, thanks for the answer. I hope I don't ever come off as a "I am superior" attitudenous person.

Oh, this is killing me. How old are you VG!!!?

And yes, don't worry I'm engaged here, but you are very pretty.

Got Philk? said:
Really, brag about shopping in the states? Huh, wellp, thanks for the answer. I hope I don't ever come off as a "I am superior" attitudenous person.

Oh, this is killing me. How old are you VG!!!?

no no - I was saying that CDNS feel that way - a little smug you know?

thanks snowbunny & phil :hug: i am 15, btw

on the american thing...you might think from my avatar i am an uber-patriot but i'm really not. that was just a fun creation i made with my 4th of july m&ms. :lol:

generally i do love this country and feel that in the bigger picture it is a great country that has had a positive impact on the world. i strongly dislike mr bush on a personal and professional level (ha), however i think some of the more left wing elements in europe and the rest of the world are just as ridiculous. there are plenty of dumb, arrogant americans to fit the stereotype, but i also see a lot of europeans and others as very arrogant to the US even if they heavily depend on us. overall i think stereotypes do exist for a reason, but there are a lot of great people here and in canada and europe and iraq...etc, etc

Absolutely Canadians have an attitude. We love you though, when the US has had bad times we have been there and give blood sweat and tears to help. The attitude is not a bad thing though. You have to remember that we are inundated every waking moment with US culture, very little in our day to day lives except the geography is our own. We need that attitude so we don't sign ourselves over to GWB. That may happen with the new guy though.
When I lived in Ireland it was the same, we depended on the UK for everything, but had to have a superior attitude to try and maintain an identity.

^Makes sense. I guess I've always thought for some reason we Americans are seen as people who maybe have a "we're better than you so be like us" attitude. But I can see the other side.

^^^At my job, I mainly teach really young kids, like 2nd grade and younger so beyond 9-10, I really don't know...

Hope no one was offended - just giving an insight

You guys rock though:hug:

Kayla, eventually little brothers will need you (like when I was old enough to drive him aorund!!:madspit: )

Yes, I finally heard the songs, they were amazing

<definently looks younger than she is, but according to Zoots has a, I believe the term was 'rockin' rattle and hum shirt....I'll have to go see what it was he said

I'm in no rush to have any children...

^^After I posted 3, I thought to myself, that's not that small a #. I've always said, "my wife has to have the kids, I'll let her decide." :wink:

But I guess I take into consideration some might be adopted if that changes anything...

love_u2_adam said:
snowbunny00774 im going to write on my 5$ bill and im going to buy something and i wanna see if it goes to you!!!:laugh:ok!!!

Why must you rub it in?:madspit:

Cool idea though...should I write on a looney? that's all we have in Ontario - all the paper money is in ALTA!!:wink:

My mom called me from Pennsylvania today to tell me that she was looking at a five dollar bill that Liam Neeson signed, and talking to the lady who owned the bill

and I got really excited :reject:

Back
Top Bottom