Baaaby Don't Cry..........describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^

I use like, as such, i mean, way too much, but it is kind of a reflection of how i speak with uhhs and umms a lot...i type pretty much the way i speak.

yeah i'm the same way

see, i say "yeah" a lot in everyday life. i guess i agree with people a lot, dunno.

and if i'm pissed off and talking to someone online or ranting or whatever, i type fuck as much as i'd be saying it. so many uses for the word. :heart:

is it bad that i sometimes picture smileys in my mind when i'm talking or telling a story or whatever? or that i can't write people emails very well because i don't have the smileys?

i'm going to answer my own question and say that's a very bad sign indeed :tsk:

VertigoGal said:
no problem :D

did you use debatabase? that website is awesome, i wrote a paper on capital punishment and it was basically just rephrasing what i found there :shifty:

I've never even heard of that....remind me next time I have to do a research paper :shifty:

Sorry I disappeared...I was doing touch-ups to my paper :shrug:

yeah just type that into google or add a .com to the end of it, i think. it has all your hot-button issues you could think of, and a huge list of pros and cons, and statistics to support both. so you could pretty much right a paper for either position off that site alone. :drool:

hey kara :wave:

ok ok i just took this test omg....:laugh:its the prefict match!!!!:D

You must be havin' a laugh! You go for the clown type!

Laughter is the way to your heart. A man with a fab sense of humour is definitely the one for you! You want a Clown, someone who can laugh at himself and make you laugh, too. There's nothing more tedious than a man who takes himself too seriously. You know that if a chap is silly, he's generally self-confident and secure. Your man is a people magnet and everyone's favourite friend. There's never a dull moment with your clown nearby. You crave excitement and a bit of a laugh, and your clown enhances those things in your life. You probably think life is too short to spend it without a smile. Your witty lad will ensure that that doesn't happen - his light hearted and silly ways make everything a little bit brighter.:laugh:i :heart:it!!!!

nice kayla :wink:

i'm going to leave for awhile and do some stuff i need to get done...i'm weak so i'll most likely be back later. i'm gonna try not to stay up too late tonight though. only had a few hours sleep the past couple nights, i need to get out of that habit.

anyway, farewell for now :wave:

Back
Top Bottom