Baaaby Don't Cry..........describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Girls weekend away!!

One of my friends dated a guy who went there so somehow she got us into rooms on campus. We kind of had to sneak around the whole weekend..:silent:

Kayla, you sound like you're probably 16-17 and I teach kids at a gym that age so I would know.

A girls weekend away eh? At Calvin College? Wait, in the dorm rooms? Was it like during the summer or the school year? Did you see me? Just kidding.

^yeah...it was pretty weird. In the dorm rooms. Friend neglected to mention how Christian the campus was...the fish on all the cars in the parking lot was our first clue!!:lol:

We had to ask for a cab driver that would be able to take us to a good bar because the 50 people we asked had no idea. They were sooo nice though. One girl kept staring at our food so we would buy extra's for her.

^^That's funny! How long ago was this? It is pretty crazy Christian. I'm waiting for livluv to graduate so we can move away b/c it's like a bubble. And you try to break free when you're done, but it somehow still tracks you down. I need to get away.

But yeah, there's not that many good bars around here actually anyway. Depends on what you're looking for. ;)

Back
Top Bottom