B&C CD Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:

Sorry, you misunderstood.

I said "Good Lord" in response to you, not to the person you were quoting. I said that because I think you couldn't have come off more condescending in that statement. I'm not the only one who thinks that was very rude.

I could care less about the core of this argument, but disagreeing with someone's analysis of their own personal financial situation is more than a little absurd.

I didn't misunderstand. I was being sarcastic.

And more than a little bitchy, I'm sorry to say.

Final thoughts from me: Poverty is no excuse to steal. Having the means is no excuse to berate others. I'm not the only to get high-handed in this thread; I think others over-reacted as well ("classist"??), but they had a point.

I'm sorry.

I'm out.

martha said:

I didn't misunderstand. I was being sarcastic.

And more than a little bitchy, I'm sorry to say.

Final thoughts from me: Poverty is no excuse to steal. Having the means is no excuse to berate others. I'm not the only to get high-handed in this thread; I think others over-reacted as well ("classist"??), but they had a point.

I'm sorry.

I'm out.

As someone said earlier, I believe it was tourist, it is just as illegal to burn a song on a CD and send it to somoene as it is to share it over the internet.

This silly uploading idea doesn't get me excited at all, but I'm up for a physical cd exchange with someone. :up: Now, who wants to be my partner? :sexywink:

Ok I just read this thread and I cant believe the amount of bickering over burning cd's vs. download.

Come on guys, the thread is called CD EXCHANGE. If you dont want to participate in EXCHANGING CD's then start a thread called MP3 EXCHANGE.

Anymore arguing and there will be NO EXCHANGE.

When I saw meeganie had posted, I jumped right in remembering the life-changing CDs I'd gotten from her in one of the CD exchanges.

Now I'm scared. :uhoh:

:hug: u2popmofo

philly, in previous exchanges addresses weren't posted on the internet. Only the person organizing the exchange got your address and passed it on to the person who was sending you a CD. Because you still live at home, it might well be something you'd want to discuss with your folks.

Poor u2popmofo probably figured it wasn't worth all this crap and said "fuck it" a few days ago.

Can't say I blame him if that's the case.

Wow. I really should've grabbed a good snack wading through those pages. :ohmy:

And now, arriving at the end, I'll state that I'd be into this CD Exchange thing. Not quite sure about the type of music, as most of you are more up on new music than me and more cutting edge than me.

But anyway, sounds like fun. :D

Back
Top Bottom