Awesomest Thing Ever - Nine Inch Nails Play Zelda Music Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
Is there anything more drool-worthy than the combination of rock music and video games? If you are and old-school-gamer and also enjoy rock music, behold....Nine Inch Nails play the Legend Of Zelda theme music LIVE....:drool:

http://tinyurl.com/93xrj

Have you ever heard System of a Down's version? I've seen it labelled as such, and it does sound like Serj singing, but yeah... singing. It's the LoZ theme with lyrics. It's great.

this is fake, sorry.
nin never played it.
there are a lot of fake nin songs, i saw a list of fake songs somewhere, but i can't remember.

another fake songs:

any tapeworm song (tapeworm was a project of trent, maynard james keenan and others) but they never released anyhting.

"chaos" it's the soundtrack of a game, not a nin song.

any madonna cover or remix.

Trent made the soundtrack of the game "Quake", and it's very good, any other video game song by NIN is fake.

Yeah... I didn't quite think it sounded right myself. Whoever it is, I still like it a lot.

It reminds me of the Edge's solo "Sunday Bloody Sunday" that gets circulated as Smashing Pumpkins, Jeff Buckley, Radiohead, Sublime, and a few others (no doubt it's labelled as Coldplay by now).

maynard said:

any tapeworm song (tapeworm was a project of trent, maynard james keenan and others) but they never released anyhting.

Yep, Tool did the Tapeworm song Vacant live in concert and later it became Passive and is on A Perfect Circle's record eMotive. So yeah, technically it's not Tapeworm but it's out there.

I heard he had Phil Anselmo on a track too, among others. I wish that thing had materialized. Isn't the Puscifer thing related to Tapeworm as well? Maybe not.

Anyways, sorry I am off topic.

U2DMfan said:

Yep, Tool did the Tapeworm song Vacant live in concert and later it became Passive and is on A Perfect Circle's record eMotive. So yeah, technically it's not Tapeworm but it's out there.

I heard he had Phil Anselmo on a track too, among others. I wish that thing had materialized. Isn't the Puscifer thing related to Tapeworm as well? Maybe not.

Anyways, sorry I am off topic.

APC played Vacant live, not tool.
Puscifer is M. J. Keenan and Danny Lohner, he was on NIN, now he is working with Wes Borland.
A lot of people were listed being part of the tapeworm project, even Richard Patrick and M. Manson (two guys that Reznor hates).

Back
Top Bottom