Aviator Sunglasses Appreciation Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Palace_Hero

Refugee, Note: Troll-like
The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference.
I personally think these are the greatest fashion accessories around at the moment, a good pair is priceless. I have Ray Bans and I love them, though they have dark tinted lenses and I wouldn't mind having a pair of reflective glasses.:drool: Seriously, these sunnies are great, they provide great protection and shade whilst looking mint. On me atleast.

Does anyone else share my appreciation? Keep in mind that I am not one to follow trends, I set them. You have to when you are a popular social figure. However I realise these have come back into style but I just can't say no to them.

Aviators. Love it!:nerd: = someone else.
icon6.gif
= me.

AVIATOR-SUNGLASSES.jpg

As the Graham Coxon song Freakin' Out goes....."Put on your aviator shades, yeh man you're lookin' really ace"

:wink:

Jim's friend wears a pair and it makes him look like the uni bomber :|

I enjoy my aviators thoroughley.

6 dollars on ebay. You can't go wrong.

Hey, hey, hey - Knight Rider wasn't that bad.

I'm not going to say it wasn't corny.... but it had some unforgettable parts, like the theme song, and the car. lol

As for sunglasses, I like them a whole lot. I have my own, blue reflective ones, but they aren't aviators. Though I would like to get some someday

Here's a question - where do you guys find good cases?
I need durable ones, because I tend to need durable things. I would sacrifice style for durablity when it comes to the case. I don't want anything to happen to my sunglasses, ever

(bad memories from broken sunglasses :( )

any suggestions ??

DaveC said:
200px-Unabomber-sketch.png

This picture gave me nightmares when it came on TV all the time when I was little. :yikes:

does anyone remembers THE UNABONO? (SNL 96 I think... it was David Spade who showed him)

Lally1011 said:
I like Oakley's...particulary the A wire gunmetal 2.0.

http://www.bravesurf.com/acatalog/OAKLEY_A_WIRES.html

The good thing about Oakleys are that you can send them in for screw replacements, frame straightning (minor repairs) for free.

Although the shades will set you back $150.

So that's why it's "free".

:eek:

Those are nice, but they aren't aviators. :shame:

I have a serious shades fetish:drool: I absolutely LOVE sunglasses! In the right pair of shades just about any one can look cool. I never found country singer Tim McGraw even the slightest bit attractive (nice guy, just never did anything for me) till I saw him in that duet video with Nelly, Tim was leaning against the wing of a plane, wearing reflective lens aviator shades OMG!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom