Average posts per day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy crap Moana. You need some help. * throws bacon at you

Erm.. 11.11.. but that cant be right.

I think we decided last time that these were not accurate.. cuz I know for a fact meggy posts way more than that. :laugh:

I just went to my prfile and looked. I just decided I am taking that pic off. I don't like it. One of my eyes looks funny. Just thought I should share.

Aw dont take your pic off. .. its a good pic!

ouizy click on 'profile' on your name and it will say.

ghetofabu said:

I just went to my prfile and looked. I just decided I am taking that pic off. I don't like it. One of my eyes looks funny. Just thought I should share.

Haha....You sound like me last week. I didn't want to post a pic because the angle it was taken from makes one of my eyes look weird.

Sicy said:
I think we decided last time that these were not accurate

mine is spot on.

go to timeanddate.com and figure the number of days that you have been registered. divide the number of posts you have by the number of days you've been registered and voila you have posts per day.

Sicy said:
Aw dont take your pic off. .. its a good pic!

You are nice to say that, but I don't think it looks good. :( It is freaking my out to see my eye weird. I will find another one to put up to replace it.

yeah!! I'm finally over one!!

1.02 to be exact.
steadily climbing

lost13.jpg

[color=royal blue]434 (33.04 posts per day) GAH

My 2nd name is gonna surpass everyone's first ones
[/color]

Threads: 10

If you calculate my old post count that should be somewhere in 3700 to 3800... Let's put that as 3750. I've registered for 598 days... 3800/598=6.35 posts per day. Guess I'm normal. :D

But I've only start 10 threads... :eyebrow:

Mine won't be an accurate average since I didn't post for about 5 months, but hey go Mona!

since I lost about 3,500 posts in the forum switch I have no idea
I think according to my profile I avarage something like 8 posts per day now

8.6 whateva tha feck that means!

I post waaaay too much, I'll keep postin til I tire myself out or rather tire u lot out.........:happy:

Im sorry, if I do come across as so hyper a lot, but for some reason, I have sooooo much energy!

:shocked:

714.9 on thrusdays, but if the cock whistles twice it drops to 7.

On weekends it's in and around pi.

Back
Top Bottom