The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for explaining yours. I have often wondered who he was.

Mines a shrimp/prawn. When I first started posting I was having a silly discussion about crustaceans with Screaming Flower. And I havent ever changed it - both the avatar, and the having silly discussions part :D

I actually just changed mine. I pretty much always have Ryan Adams as my avatar, but this pic is the self-portrait he drew of himself next to his signature in the letter he sent me.

If you read this, and the avatar is not a drawing of himself, that means I changed it back to a regular Ryan pic, obviously. I have a hard time deciding which Ryan I want sometimes. :D

I change them around alot.

The current one is (obviously) Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge. I don't remember why I picked it at all, except that our hair is the same color. Oh and I wish I looked more like her, I guess! :wink:

Mine is the cover to the 'Boys Don't Cry' single by The Cure. I like The Cure.

Mine is a painting of the town called Dubbo by an artist/musician called Reg Mombassa. Anyone who visits Australia must see this place. It's lovely. Just lovely.

*cough*

view_artist_image.php

mine jumps, that's why I love it

and it has my favorite colour

and it annoys you

I used to have a Bono avatar for a long time, but then I found this picture of U2 and Ali in a carriage from Sweetest thing video. (the avatar space is too small so only Bono and Ali are in it now. looks more sweet and romantic now)

It's one of my favorite pictures of the band - I always like black and white photos - and Falling Star helped me make it into an avatar.

In the full size picture of my avatar it looks like Edge is laying back in a chair just relaxing. I thought it sort of went with my location and sig picture so that's why I picked it.

Mine is a photo of Brian Molko, lead singer of Placebo. Actually, almost all of the avatars I use are of him.

Mine is a great pic of Bono and Edge from the list of avatars, but recently i've seen a couple of other people using it so I guess I should start looking for something more unique...

mine is a fairy pic i found on a google search for fairies :p although the original pic is rainbowey colours i somehow managed to acidentally make it pink...

so i decided i liked it pink, cos I always use pink online, on msn and my online diary...

oh and i love fairies and my nick is fairy girl ;)

I'll probably change avatars soon... ;)

Mine is from a still from IGWSHA...I really like that video and I like the expression. :)

I drew mine, a long time ago, in about 30 secs. A quick impression of U2 and the internet.
I asked rafmed if ever he retires from Interference permanently can I inheret his avatar, the pulsating lemon. I like animated avatars and signatures, but don't know how to use them. I also love the colours in his lemon. He didn't answer, so I suppose that's a no eh? :D
I like to change them, when the mood strikes, but I seem to keep coming back to the present one...if you knew me, it's very me.

I am a bunny rabbit in my avatar and someone one bowienet made that one for me.

Story goes.

I went to 9 David Bowie shows on the recent reality tour dressed as a large pink bunny.

I am known as the large pink bunny so that is the story behind my avatar.

Back
Top Bottom