The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Blue Street hill is the mother of all police series and my favrorite is Belker .

I just changed mine to Morrissey. :wink:
It's obvious that I love U2, so I decided to change it to my 2nd favorite band/singer.

Mine is Bagpuss. I used to love the kid's tv series Bagpuss when I was a kid. In fact I still do

"Once upon a time,
Not so long ago,
There was a little girl and her name was Emily.
And she had a shop.
There it is.
It was a rather unusual shop because it didn't sell anything.
You see, everything in that shop was a thing that somebody had once lost,
And Emily had found,
And brought home to Bagpuss.
Emily's cat Bagpuss.
The most important,
The most beautiful,
The most magical,
Saggy old cloth cat in the whole wide world.
Well now, one day Emily found a thing.
She brought it back to the shop,
And put it down in front of Bagpuss,
Who was in the shop window fast asleep as usual.
But then Emily said some magic words.

"Bagpuss, dear Bagpuss,
Old fat furry cat-puss,
Wake up and look at this thing that I bring.
Wake up, be bright,
Be golden and light,
Bagpuss, O hear what I sing."

[Bagypuss yawns deeply.]

And Bagpuss was wide awake.
And when Bagpuss wakes up all his friends wake up too.
The mice on the mouse-organ woke up and stretched.
[Stretchy "eeee" noises from the mice.]

Madeleine, the rag doll. [stretches soundlessly]

Gabriel, the toad. [croaks]

And last of all, Professor Yaffle, who was a very distinguished old woodpecker.
He climbed down off his bookend and went to see what it was Emily had brought

http://www.personal.u-net.com/~saphir/funstuff/bagpuss.htm
:love: Bagpuss :love:

mine is a picture of a cute kitty :cute:

martwick-morris-4a.jpg

U2SavesTheWorld said:
All I can say about my avatar is that kicks some serious ass.

:angry:

It does indeed kick ass :up:

My avatar is Barry Privett, the singer from a band called Carbon Leaf. I chose it because the band rocks and I have a childish crush on Barry.

Mine is from the gallery found here. No one was using it at the time, and it fits the name I think...plus I love it.

Mine is their to remind us all that big brother is watching...:wink:

but I'm actually getting bored of it and will change once I get motivated enough.

JessicaAnn said:

It does indeed kick ass :up:

My avatar is Barry Privett, the singer from a band called Carbon Leaf. I chose it because the band rocks and I have a childish crush on Barry.

I thought that was Bono in your avatar...

U2girl said:

I thought that was Bono in your avatar...

I used to have a Bono avatar, but changed it cause Bono avatars are sooooo 1986. :)

The guy is my avatar is Barry from Carbon Leaf.

PS ... I'm kidding ... please don't flame me.

well, the guy on my avatar is Who You Know.

Not a very original choice I guess but I never found something worth enough to be used as my avatar. Plus, I love his expression on this pic ! I love the hat and I love his smile : he doesn't smile that much in pics, so that's why I chose this one.

Marie

Oh, about my avatar.
The Urban Dance Squad is my second most favourite band. They're the best act ever to come out of the Netherlands. At first, I wanted to have just their logo as the avatar, but couldn't find a good picture of it online. Thus, I settled for the picture of their first album (Mental Floss For The Globe). I think it looks even better now. :)

Sadly, UDS is no more. :| (they imploded in 2000)

Luckily there's still their music. :hyper:

Well, I wanted to get an avatar that kind of reflected my name, and since I really like Joshua trees, I went out to find a nice one. I remembered I really liked this one, so I cropped it to avatar size, and now it's here for you enjoyment.:wink:

Okay, my avatar is a stunning pic of Edge by Andrew MacPherson. When it first started being posted, I asked politely if anyone could make it into an avatar for me because it is so fabulous and I've had it ever since (probably nearly two years). Here is the actual-size pic just so all of you can experience it in its full glory...

33%3B4456%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3238%3E%3A%3A3%3E23%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232546345739nu0mrj

That is my all-time favorite pic of Edge, I always wondered who took it. :happy:

Mine is just one of my favorite pics of Larry. I did a set of avatars with these colored grids for backgrounds to play with a new PS brush I had. I want to make more soon, I'm tired of this one. :|

I change! I change! :hyper:

now is a character from an anime (X [1999]), his name is Sorata Arisugawa and I love him :happy:

Back
Top Bottom