The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

If I used the Official Sweetest Thing poster as my avatar, what would it say about me

• Clearly, you smell..the dude's wearing a gas mask

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • You're still Sweet

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I never really thought about it/Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn (deathbear response)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I think there are better avatar choices out there/what the hell are you thinking?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You must be REALLY bored right now to be posting a question like this

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
If I change my avatar to the official Sweetest Thing one, I'm afraid it sends the wrong impression:

S_c00001.jpg

Namely, I'm afraid that I'll send off the impression that I smell.

----------
For the record, I DON"T smell.

i actually always thought your avatar was perfect as it was
but no we wont think you are smelly
we might think u think we are however

A deathbear response is the one that says "Frankly my dear I don't give a damn" It's the mean one. I just forgot to put a bracket in it so the grammar is confusing. Lemme guess - you picked that one..or the "You smell" one, right??

And wanderof...WHAT is another 48 hours? :scratch:

Sicy: don't play what?

the boys like to play while sicycakes goes dancing
not i, said the fly

sweetest i want u in my thread

No...this is a deathbear response:

i kill things and then murder by death kill.

icon15.gif

Melon

Heeheehee..

I wrote that post at the peak of boredom...I couldn't sleep and had to wake up at %:30 for monkey work (my job. So incredibly boring, monkeys could do it in their sleep, blindfolded, hands tied behind their backs--it's data entry).

And now:

You are make me :lol:

Manda - You want me in your thread? :scratch: Please clarify...

Wanderof - You remind me of my OAC English teacher :tongue:

It's not that I care what people think, but as Bean said, I need a rotating avatar. I need a change. Janine is bored. The old avatar is tired. It needs a break. Besides, I like all the attention :wink:
:huh:

Zoomerang: To me and everyone else :sexywink: Perhaps you are really expressing you repressed feeling about your kid--Deathbear's Love Child?

Ana and FallingStar - Thank-you! You two are sweet (Dude! Sweet! Dude!) :) :p :wink:

Melon--Everytime I see you name I think of cantelope. That IS the deathbear response. It frightens me. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom