The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Why the fuck is this so big?!?!?

Me heard along the grapevine that my bottom will be spanked for having one too big...yet it was in the avatar list.:huh:

Its such a good shot tho! I have pics from a similar angle so I think it was taken when he bent down so grab my hand but accidently grabbed Desert Rose's instead. ;)

*collapses*

That looks so silly. I know it isn't your fault.....but....ahhh but nothing, it looks ridiculous!

Besides, you like being spanked dont you? I heard THAT on the grapevine.
:yes:

dont mock me. this avatar had special meaning!! lol

oh i love a good spanking now and again AH however, i dont like it being spread around the grapevine. i will have to tell zoomanda to keep it to herself next time.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I just had to come back and laugh again.

Why am I laughing so much?

My god that is silly.

someone help jonboy before I asphyxiate :scream:

i hope they dont say the same thing about big avatars as they do about big cars!!:ohmy:

ps - anything i say now will be overshadowed by the size of this fucking thing...

*dies*

This is one fo the funniest things I have seen in such a long time.
Hey Cal, maybe bono is leaning over to give jonboy a huge spanking!!!

Oops, I didnt say that jonboy. Sorry. :|

---------------

*loses control again*

i think i will only get spanked by the head of interference: sicy...oh and elvis!

Last edited:
they should still spank you...it might be fun

try this one on for size :D :yes:

334%3A6%3C6323232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C48%3A5%3B6%3Bot1lsi

must be 72x72 pixels

bono_man said:
nah...that too normal.

im liking this attention too much!

You do realize you are most likely going to have to change it...besides, it is really annoying!!!! *lol* Do us all a favor and change it, please!!!! :D

ok BC, you change yours with you and loverboy over there (maybe you could put your photo in your wallet like everyone else does) and i will change mine.

bono_man said:
ok BC, you change yours with you and loverboy over there (maybe you could put your photo in your wallet like everyone else does) and i will change mine.

Excuse me, but mine is of an appropriate size. I will not be changing it. I don't appreciate those comments.

As a mod (arent you meant to be at the top of the main page by the way?)...please answer this question...

why was it placed in the list if it was too big? enlighten me...

bono_man said:
As a mod (arent you meant to be at the top of the main page by the way?)...please answer this question...

why was it placed in the list if it was too big? enlighten me...

I am a mod of PLEBA and EYKIW. However, you don't post exclusively in this forum, so your avatar size appears all over Interference.

As for it being placed in the list...mistakes do happen. If you find a mistake like that, you should inform Elvis or Sicy of the error. :)

bono_man said:

yes...run along newbie mod and speak to the boss.

I don't speak to any of you like that, and I don't think I deserve to be spoken to like that.

I apologize for their being an avatar of incorrect size, but I'm asking that you comply with the rules. I will send Elvis a PM.

its just a pic and i think the point Jon is making is that it isnt his mistake and therefore shouldn't have to abide by any rules, because he's not breaking any.

away i fly again for another eternity

goodbye interference

Ok...

BC, I gather that pic of yours has special meaning. well, mine has special meaning too. unfortunately, i have no room in my wallet for picks of bono (i had one spot left but I put the pic of you and drgn in there) so i am using it here. ok?

I understand you like the pic, bono_man...so do I! ABEL did make you an alternate avatar though that is the right size. You could use that one. :)

But I'm just not going to get you to do it, am I? :tsk:

Well, I sent Elvis a PM...I guess you can take it up with him then, since you won't change it per my request.

*edits to add*

Also...yes, my avatar has a very special meaning, seeing as how John lives several states away, and we don't get to see each other much...all pictures of him and me have a very special meaning. That's why I shrunk a pic down to the appropriate size to use it as an avatar. :)

Last edited:
please explain to me why whenhiphopdrovethebicars has a name which resizes the screen setting and is allowed to keep it without a word.

i dont see this as anything but you trying to force your new role onto us all.

whenhiphopdrovethebicars...i am sorry to use your name here and hope you dont have too many probs because of what i said. :)

1) whenhiphopdrovethebigcars used this nick already in the old Interference. You got this avatar now.

2) To keep a username is more important than to keep an avatar.

3) As the nick whenhiphopdrovethebigcars is a line out of Kite, I would never have the courage to change that. I don?t want Bono to sue me, and it?s enough risk to use this nick (go ahead Bono, I?m waiting for Pauls call)

4) To shorten the nick whenhiphopdrovethebigcars would sound stupid. I am not a fan of hiphopdrove..., because if this line is about anything, it is about the "when". whenhiphopdrovethebig without cars is stupid, whenhiphopdrovethecars is stupid too.

5) I am not allowed to keep it without a word. I was contacted by my dear Sicy twice on that issue. Innocent and naive as I am, I originally thought it was a function implemented by Elvis. I am allowed to keep my nick because of the reasons above, esp. 3).

6) There can only be one whenhiphopdrovethebigcars, and he is not about cars or big or even about hip hop. Thanks for your PM, when we meet, a pimp might get a good cockpunchin? :evil:

7) Be careful not to violate any laws: I might try to get a copyright for resizing the screen setting, if it?s not a waste of time.

8) The size of my nick is accidentially unique, the size of your avatar not. Change your size, if you dig style.

Last edited:
EvilEugene has something to say about this.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
whenhiphopdrovethebigcars is a line out of Kite

Are there people out there who do not know that?:eyebrow:

I happen to like your un. I don't mind it resizing ever so slightly the screen. :sexywink:

As for the avatar with the elephantitus, I like the pic but if freaks the living shit out of me to see it. :no: I feel like he is going to eat my monitor.

:macdevil: Eugene has spoken. :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom