Australian Bowie Ticket For Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Howdy all, due to a friend of mine not being able to make it to the gig I have a David Bowie ticket for sale for the Februray 17th gig at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. I dont know how successful this will be, but I just thought that it would be worth posting a note on here- cause ya never know. Anyway the ticket is in the premium section and is $175, if there is anyone interested, send me an e-mail.

s4050806@student.uq.edu.au

cheers:)

dang...I didn't win the lottery ...again
I am sorely tempted Aurora. I feel as though opportunity has come knockin' and once again I have to pretend no one is home. I saw Bowie at Lang park in 1978...a special memory:) I'm really sorry I can't accept your wonderful offer. There is a post here from american people who have just seen his show. They all say positive things.
Can't you possibly go?

Howdy Cass, I am going to the concert with four other friends, however back in December I also bought another ticket for a friend, but due to having to go back overseas he cant come anymore, so I thought I would post a message on here to see if we could get any replies or interested buyers. Due to the price of the ticket most of our friends are either not Bowie fans or those who are just dont have the spare bucks. Anyway if we dont get any interested buyers we will probably just give it to a friend, I would rather see it go to a friend than be sold to a complete stranger:)

aarrrghhhh!!

idd looooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to go!!!!

but i cant ><

i wub david bowie

Back
Top Bottom