Australia/Windies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lara was out on 218 I think and became the highest run scorer in test cricket history.

:bow:

Wow, I haven't used that smilie in a while. Good on ya, Lara for showing some fight.

Windies actually putting up a decent fight in this test, thanks to Lara! (and Bravo)

He hit 64 in the second innings, top-scoring for the Windies.

That said it IS a dead series after all, and they were playing very poorly up till then. Still, let's not rain on his parade. Bravo, Bravo. :up:

Well, it was a 3-0 sweep, but at least there are a few positives that West Indies can come away with.

it will be interesting to see what the west indies do with the improvement in the second half of the test series

they were clearly outpointed in the first test and a half, before they stopped playing like a sad bunch of saps that the australians enjoyed dancing and prancing on like a ritual slaughtering

but one thinks they will still probably do nothing for a while yet, but there are signs that the team MIGHT be able to move on from being one of the worst test cricket nations in the world

a move that i think will be a positive is by getting rid of brian lara, bite the bullet and shoulder the responsibility, they have enough talented batsmen with enough experience to carry the team now instead of 'just' lara

Back
Top Bottom