Australia LiveEarth lineup announced - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 05-14-2007, 07:08 PM   #31
War Child
Local Time: 09:12 AM
I dunno about Savage Garden movng on - Darren did say around the time their 'Greatest Hits' came out that he hoped to work with Daniel again in the future. Also at the first show at the Opera House last year Darren stated the water is flowing under the bridge before starting 'Truly Madly Deeply'...

And yeah - Toni Collette (who was a singer and did musicals before acting really took off) has a band with her hubby called The Finish. It's nice acoustic pop kind of stuff. Think Natalie Imbruglia with depression.

Actually, Natalie Imbruglia would be a welcome addition to the Live Earth line up! In fact a Neighbours supergroup would be ace!

Old 05-17-2007, 09:10 PM   #32
War Child
Local Time: 09:12 AM
Did I miss something? The concert was due to go on sale this morning? Ticketek doesnt have a 'buy now' option at the moment. Even when stuff sells out there is that button that leads to you the page that says allocation is exhausted. Anyone have any luck?

Old 05-17-2007, 09:33 PM   #33
The Fly
Local Time: 08:12 PM
I bought tickets online through Ticketec at 9 this morning.
No real problems, just a little scare when the page 'hung' for a while as they processed.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:20 AM   #34
Local Time: 07:12 PM
I think i will be saving my Moula for Splendour On The Grass!

Australia's Line up for Live Earth for lack of finding a better word ..........."Shitty"

I mean where the fuck is Midnight Oil, Hoodoo-Gurus, AC/DC, Cold Chisel,The Divinyls......Tumbleweed....Kylie for Christ's sake, what the hell is going on! Look at the line-up US & the UK have......and then look at us........the seppo's & poms will take their coffee break when we get on the telly!