Austin City Limits Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
inmyplace13 said:
Where'd you hear that tasty lil nugget, BC?

From an unreliable source who is occasionally reliable...therefore I cautious take note of whatever is said. :wink:

Glad to hear things look good for the festival though. :up:

Well, I didn't catch em cause I'm only going tomorrow. See ya there, Boomcha. Feel free to email me with a cell phone number, wouldn't be too bad to meet you tomorrow. Either way though, enjoy it.

Doves, Arcade Fire, Bravery, Franz Ferdinand, and Coldplay

Fucking fantastic.......

Best Band: Doves, why are they not fucking huge in the states

Worst Band: Bravery, Sam Endicott sounds like shit live

Misc:
-Franz Ferdinand has a very good followup album.......they are the real thing, as well as Arcade Fire which made a major fan of myself today
-Coldplay sang Ring of Fire..........definitely a good call to play that in Austin

had great time, covered in dirt, beer, soot and pot cloud...........going to crash

Xavier

Doves were great, but my best band vote goes to Arcade Fire or Wilco.

As opposed to my front and center shenanigans two nights ago in Dallas, I was about half a mile away from Coldplay. Nevertheless I was making an ass out of myself singing every word at the top of my lungs.

Eisley played a good show. It's been a lot of fun to watch them grow up and evolve over the years.

I got really sick from heat exhaustion and felt like shit the majority of the festival. Didn't stop me from enjoying it though. The dust was close to unbearable near the end. Definitely made me feel even shittier.

344%3A9%3A4323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D967%3D944%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B34%3C2%3A7%3B5ot1lsi

I'm actually still exhausted from this thing, like I have flu symptoms......weird

Xavier

Back
Top Bottom