Aussies- Celebrity Big Brother?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Now who here watched it- well I did and must say that I laughed out loud quite a bit during the two hour show last night, I dont know what is going to happen, but I think it will be fun, so anyway what did you all think and for those of you who missed it, these are the celebrities who are in the house (going on memory here guys, so I might miss one or two!!!!)

Adriana Xenedes- Former 'Wheel of Fortune' letter spinner

Anthony Mundine- Aboriginal footy head now boxer, known for his stupid remarks and dont forget that he is 'the man, Mundine!'

Dyland Lewis- Former Recovery host, lead singer of punk band the Brown Hornet and all round goof and clown

Imogen ?????- sex kitten with her own web site that gets a lot of hits

Orange haired Home and Away chicky??????

Sara-Marie- house mate of original BB series- seriously loud and annoying woman

Irrevernt and foul mouthed DJ host ???????

Vanessa Wagner- HIV positive drag queen

what a bunch hey??????:)

yeah i think i just lost interest in the series that recently brought me so much joy...

thanks for the replies guys, I missed last nights episode but I do intend on watching the show and I really do think that there will be so much high brow bashing of this series, like I mean it is open to ridicule but really all in all it is just a bit of good fun..............and I love the Js but Charlie and Nicole give me the shits, BIG TIME, seriously in all the years that I have been listening to the Js, which is from 95, believe me they are the worst drive team I have ever heard, they are not funny (even though they think they are) and Charlie 'the blackest white man you will find' plays way too much shiteful hip hop and rap- they are woful, I say bring back Costa! at least he sounded natural and not pretentious or put Wil and Adam on in the arvo (seeing as though I never up for the Brekky shift) gosh I dont know, put a dead animal on the air, seriously, anything or anyone would be better and more entertaining than them:)

I confess, I peeked. I had heard nothing of the lead-up to this show, so have no idea how or why each house mate was chosen. I have only heard of half of them to be honest.
I am fond of Vanessa and was surprised to see her there, very brave to be without her makeup and wardrobe for 3 weeks I think. (She came up with the Destiny's Child "stoppy starty music" phrase I like to quote sometimes)
Being a moslem and a professional athlete, Anthony Mundie shall set quite a contrast to the slack-arsed ways of some of the others, that will make for some funny scenes . The juxtapositon, Mundine hard man, focused, Sara- Marie staggering around with a hangover, an opinion about everything and an expectation he help with the washing up:lol:

I LOVE Dylan...once I got over the initial shock. I remember vividly my first sight of Dylan on TV...lol what the? And now I see him every other day. I'll go huffing into my youngest son's room to have a stern word and the first thing you see is this poster, a close up 0f Dylan, with bug-eyed sungalsses and his cheeks puffed out. it is impossible not to laugh and chill. I think it's a strategy.
Thank goodnes he was there to help with the song composition ( why is there always some chick who thinks she can seriously sing, that opts for the high register LMAO)
So, yes I watched it!!!! sucker. I usually watch random sections of about 26% of the whole thing...and I still know what's going on.

oh and Xandriana...all hail Xandriana...you guys shopuld erect a shrine to her........she has cured me once and for all of...CASS STORIES!!!!! SHUDDDUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!!!:laugh: :barf:

hmmm
actually looking at your list Aurora, seems I do know them all except the 2 younger women, definitely more than half. I suppose a process of osmosis, you kind of absorb popular culture without intending to.

Awww one cass story? speaking of triple J. I was in Byron Bay on Thursday and Friday, organising to get my sons hair plaited( We found a salon called "THE EDGE" tee hee nope no U2 fans involved...I checked!!!:)) I waited around for 2 hours on Friday for him , not realising that Will Anderson and Adam Spencer were just around the corner at the Surf Club doing the triple J O/B "Two Fat Arses and A Microphone" show, with John Butler and Jebediah doing a free breakfast concert. Awww the things you miss. And I missed out on seeing BRMC and Gomez(sold out)Boohoo. And my friends just bought Red Hot Chili Pepper tickets!!!

I listen to regional ABC in the morning, they play good diverse music. I had never heard Daniel Lanois perform until this morning on the radio, Sweet:)
XADRIANA!!!!

All ABC radio is good, except for JJJ in the arvo- I really like the Morning show with Francis Leach- they have heaps of good stuff on that and here on the Sunny coast I love listening to the local ABC- 'Coast FM' they play heaps of nice worldy stuff and also feature a lot of local and Australian artists and you dont get ads!!!!- I cant stand commercial radio with all of their fake voices, ads and black thunders!!!!!!- ugh!!!!!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom