Aussies- Big Brother 2???????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Just wondering who is getting in to this show- I watched last years one and when this one started it took me a while to get into the new people, however now I am very hooked and I dont mind at all watching Alex:)

-thoughts anyone???????

0422_alex_nomin8d.jpg

Alex!!!!!- YUM
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by OzAurora (edited 05-19-2002).]

Yay! Another BB fan!! I am getting right into the series and have regular chats about house politics with Zoomanda! lol.

I was kinda happy Turkan got evicted last night tho it was sad at the time. When Peter left the hugging group and took her bag to the exit I almost cried! lol.

Favs are definately Alex, Nathan and Shara cos they are just feckin' cool.
biggrin.gif

Hey Oz, does Alex remind you of Adam Clayton in his mannerisms? The way he talks in the diary room and smile and stuff....just watch it.

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

yayayayayay another fan
yes jonboy and i have eviction, nomination and uncut recaps each week.

oz, just ask him how delicious i think alex is. hes been my fave from the start.
i actually heard a rumour the other day that he is a BB plant!

i was sad to see turkan go, can we please give jessica the chop next week? i mean, really!!!

Jess? But that takes away action for Uncut on Thurs nights. Mind you...not too many I would honestly say I want out of the house now. I'd probably evict Peter this week.

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Nooooooooooooooo
Although I think Pete and Turkan need to get married.
I want peter, alex or nathan to win.

Ok, who are we picking for noms tonight?

Im going to go with Jess, Mirabai, and marty.
Although BB wont let them pick Marty just cause he hasnt had a vote yet so maybe not...
I'll get back to u on that one.

Damn, that Mirabai is a clingy thing. Her poor boyfriend.

Peter, Jess and Mira I think are up for nominations tonite.

I want Alex to win and I just want Sahra in general
wink.gif

------------------
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

good to hear you guys are into it- to be honest I just want Alex to win- he is sooo bloody nice and I can see the Clayton similarities- hey speaking U2 things did you both notice on the bio pages for both Kieren and Brodie that they botht said that Bono is the rock star they would most like to be- cool hey....well I am hoping that Mira goes this week- lately she really hasnt been doing anything too exciting and I just find her a bit, well contrived and 'too cool for school' but basically all the others are really cool- Jess would annoy me big time in reality, but in the house she makes for good viewing and the rest like I said are cool and Alex, well he is just sensational
smile.gif

I don't "watch it" as such,but I've seen some of the goings on.Suppose I chose the wrong week, I saw the "looming" episodes. lol. My son follows it and is tipping Peter to win.
Nice pic of Alex there Aurora. My TV is only 19 cms wide,they all look like ants.( I am going to have to hire a TV for some of the World Cup games) I didn't know Alex had such nice skin. Yum indeed!

Back
Top Bottom