aussies!, anyone planning to see matchbox twenty?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
hey, are there any matchbox twenty fans in australia here?

well i've you havent already heard, there playing in australia in july!!
there playing one these dates :
July 25 Friday Rod Laver Arena Melbourne, Australia
July 27 Sunday Entertainment Centre Adelaide, Australia
July 29 Tuesday Entertainment Centre Newcastle, Australia
July 30 Wednesday Entertainment Centre Sydney, Australia
August 2 Saturday Entertainment Centre Brisbane, Australia

i'm going to 25th & i'm it will be my first ever concert that i bootleg!

anyone else planning on going?

I almost went to a show they did in the late 90's, cant remember when it was exactly. But it was pretty much when they were everywhere lol. I guess these Sydney shows have sold out now and I might have considered it as I could have got a babysitter...ah well. I think though, as they have been fairly quiet lately compared to back then, it wouldn't be the same anyway. I have a short attention span lol.

tell me what in your opinion, are the 2 best radiohead songs. i may be able to finally give you something to not like about me :up:
i will d/l and listen and finally decide if they are good or not, but i need what you think are the 2 best. only 2 as i cant be arsed getting anymore than that :sexywink:

I don't know about Red Ships of Scaly Fester but for my money the best two Radiohead songs without fail are:

Karma Police
Let Down

Ahh thanks K. I forgot about the joyful old Karma Police. The 'other' single that everyone forgets about.
I shall seek this Let Down.

a few times, yes.

and may i say, for the record, that i think phil collins should only be allowed to live if hes chained to a stick in your attic with the rest of the dobermans.

Angela Harlem said:
tell me what in your opinion, are the 2 best radiohead songs. i may be able to finally give you something to not like about me :up:
i will d/l and listen and finally decide if they are good or not, but i need what you think are the 2 best. only 2 as i cant be arsed getting anymore than that :sexywink:
of their older songs (songs not on the latest album), I would definitely try:
Idioteque :drool: omfg I love that song...
Paranoid Android :drool:
Fake Plastic Trees :drool:
As for the new songs....I'm not a good person to ask because I'm drooling over the whole damn thing. :lol:

Re: Re: aussies!, anyone planning to see matchbox twenty?

Elvis Presley said:

im telling on you.....:sexywink:

NO NO please dont tell :tongue:

i didnt relise people didnt like them soo much,
all i have to ask is WHY!!?
i've seen them twice before...first in 98 and again in 2000
they've been the 2 best shows i've been to
NOTE: I havent seen u2 before

Last edited:
When is that Coldplay thing coming to Melbourne? I want to see a retarded monkey on the Piano (reference: Triple M)

TylerDurden said:
Boring!!!!
I wouldn't say that.
I'd say excrutiatingly boring.

i would say that.

but then id say that sort of description is left for better but still boring bands such as coldplay.

matchbox twenty is adult contemporaries answer to nickelback.

matchbox twenty is corporate puss rock created for ears who have never heard real music before.

matchbox twenty < *****

at least listening to ***** makes me laugh.

this is no help, but i was planning on seeing them when they came to tupelo, mississippi. i mainly wanted to see sugar ray, who i've liked for years and years now, even before they were popular. cuz there's a leg of their tour where both matchbox twenty and sugar ray are performing together.

matchbox twenty are all right. their first album was good, their second was okay, i've not even bought their latest just because i've yet to really hear a song that makes me want to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom