Aussie Big Brother Winner..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Just thought that you might all like to know that last night the winner of the Australian version of Big Brother was awarded and it was the loveable Ben and he really is a nice guy as on his biography page on the BB website he listed U2 as his favourite band, good hey
smile.gif

I dont know what I am going to do with myself with no Big Brother any more, I really did get suckered in
smile.gif

And like any decent sportsman hes split the winnings...

manda i bet u see sm hosting a tv or radio show of some description in the near future...

heheh, I hope she co hosts the MMM brekky show with Amanda Keller when she gets back! Gawd I hate Andrew Denton...Have I already said how much I dont like the weedy lil dick?

I spose its fair, he's the only one who seemed to give a stuff about the cash...

Stay tuned for BB II....

i hope someome tells Bono about bunny ears and the bum dance before he gets here. That I would LOVE to see. I reckon Adam and Andi would get on like a house on fire LMAO.
That settles it!! If Ben is a U2 fan he deserved to win to be sure.

On second thoughts, no I don't , no I wouldn't. The bum dance is neither swagger nor style......you had to be there at the time
rolleyes.gif

My kids gave me heaps about BB Aurora. After saying what a dumb concept for a TV show, I ended up being the one who wanted to discuss it. Interesting what happened to Johnny(Australia's first openly gay man on TV. YAY Johnny!!), the house mates adored him but the first time he was nominated zooooomgone, Australia voted him out (well the bit of Australia that voted). My hub pointed that out to me. He works in a band in pubs/clubs on the weekend and he says the level of homophobia he encounters is very disappointing.(only a small percentage of the punters, we just wish it didn't exist at all)

Monday a.m...Well that was a surprise, it continues! Saw the eviction show last night(definite BBaddict)I'd forgotten Johnny was nominated with SaraMarie and Ben. Weakens the homphobia theory IMO, they were just such likeable people, probably more that people didn't want to vote for them than a conscious effort to get rid of the gay guy.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 07-22-2001).]

I always forgot to watch it regularly. If that bio of her is true, she seems nice.
This group haven't been as dynamic as others.

Maybe she worked nights or something which is why you didn't see her? Or in the back of the shop or something..
:confused:

i'm sick of big brother!, thought the first 1 was pretty good...2nd one was ok....3rd, i didnt really watch till tonight....
but seinfeld is back on tommorw :yes:

Big Brother is a piece of post-stalinist shit, but I will say it's a shame the curvaceous Chrissy didn't win. Then again, lucky her, perhaps.

ach for ballocks sake! I was about to go 'OH GAWD HOW THE FUK DID ANOUSHKA DO? did she have sex?' and stuff only to find out this is dated back to 2001 and thus my arse is flamin red with anger as well as my eyes!

fuking bollcoks!

Back
Top Bottom