Aurora Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Partly why I've been reluctant to be around as often.

Still, at least you can find out 1 weird old tip to lose weight, or whatever the current crop of ads is.

whatthefuck.jpg

Aren't you glad it's not that any more?

I have discovered there is also such a thing as gay chubby BEAR dating.

Right now it's lamps and U2 tickets, neither of which I could give a shit about.

I haven't listened to a single 360 boot.

I've listened to ... two?

No intention of returning to them. But then that's true of most bootlegs ... I'm pretty over the whole bootlegging thing, be it U2 or anybody else.

Well if you ever hear one, you've heard them all.

Which is why I've lost all interest in modern U2. Hell, even NLOTH has fallen to 10th for me in U2's catalog. Mostly because Bono can't sing anymore. It's more like squeaking.

Which is why I've lost all interest in modern U2. Hell, even NLOTH has fallen to 10th for me in U2's catalog. Mostly because Bono can't sing anymore. It's more like squeaking.

NLOTH for me is sitting at #7, i.e. it's at the very top of "albums I don't tend to listen to as albums, but from which I appreciate a selection of tracks".

Well, OK, Pop at #6 is also kind of like that.

NLOTH is still #6 for me, and I still appreciate it more than tour recordings. The recordings I've heard from 360 have been...good, but I'm not interested in listening to ALL OF THEM as I once may have been.

I naturally appreciate NLOTH much, much more than any 360 recording, given my opinion on 360 ...

The recordings I've downloaded have been...let's see, the two Dublin gigs I was at, and those featuring Electric Storm and YBR. I've not listened to them for a long time, though.

I downloaded the first gig and the first Dublin show, and select tracks from other gigs that I was curious to hear.

I also have the Dublin III soundcheck on my computer (my favourite set from all 360!), but I'm yet to listen to it.

Have a good one, Andrew. :wave:

Cinner's been AWOL all day. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom