AUGH!!!!!! Yahoo deleted all my emails!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
:rant:
WHAT.
THE.
F***??????

I go away for only two days, come home, log into my Yahoo account...and find that ALL MY FOLDERS ARE GONE!!!! :banghead: I now have only 60 email messages in my inbox!!! I had hundreds of saved emails....many from folks here at Interference; friends; family; important information I needed, etc.

This is the second time this has happened....it seems they deleted some other stuff too, because I was missing other emails earlier as well.

WHAT is up with them? Is this normal? Why would they do this? Has this happened to anyone else? I got no notification from Yahoo at all. Ugh, This SO pisses me off! :scream: :angry: :grumpy: :yuck: :mad:

YAHOO = :censored:

not as much as hotmail

sorry to hear that Disco :hug:

they should have sent you a reminder about it if you were reaching your limit...at as bad as hotmail is, at least they send you a notification a couple days before they delete everything.

Is there a way you can contact yahoo by email about it? I don't use yahoo, so I don't know :shrug: sorry :|

Re: not as much as hotmail

I don't think the loss of e-mails has anything to do with storage space. I think Yahoo sucks. It's getting worse and worse - used to be soooo cool. I've had two e-mail accounts with them for years. The spam is driving me nuts, though... and I thought one of my e-mails would be left pristine, but nope... somehow, someway, I'm getting spam.

Yahoo's been acting goofy lately. I noticed that in order to view my Yahoo Groups, I have to log in at every move I make. So, if I want to view my group, I have to log in. If I want to check members, I have to log in. If I want to check the messages from the group page, I have to log in. I'm :rant: disgusted with Yahoo.

Is there anything you can do, Disco? I miss talking to you. let me know what happens.

Moondawwwwwgie!

Moonie :D

Back
Top Bottom