auf achse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
it's the phrase everyone's talking about these days! but why go on with your life not knowing where to say it? do it here!

come on kids, come on kids, come on kids!

we're gonna have fun!

follow me into town!

we're the happy gang, and we yell lots!

~happy gang leader

Is it game night already?

Auf%20Achse.jpg

Trucks, freight, and money dominate the trucking scene between Flensburg and Verona. Due to the open market, the truckers must have a carefully planned route, shrewd business instincts, and optimal utilization of their trucks. Unexpected events occur in the everyday life of a trucker, placing them in difficult situations. Skill and, like so often in life, a little luck will bring high profits to the successful trucker. The winner is the trucker with the most money at the end

I think Zoomerang96 is just jealous because U2 are multi-platinum-selling rock gods and he's not.

Hey, get over it already dude! It's capitalism.

Hell freezes over every six months in my city. That's when the Eagles reunion tour rolls back into town and let me tell you, those guys still know how to rock it.

It's just like listening to the CD! Awesome!

Silly childhood stories, really people should know better than to tell you about that stuff. Specifically, Zoomerang96 should know better. Where does he get off?

Hang on, I've got to go clean up a mess.

Kieran McConville said:
Where does he get off?

This is a family forum :angry:

But if you're wondering, it's in a cabin in the woods with Bad Ronnie and Uncle Chester. Occasionally Frank the monkey is there, as is some mysterious Canadian named Major Major.

JessicaAnn said:

This is a family forum :angry:

But if you're wondering, it's in a cabin in the woods with Bad Ronnie and Uncle Chester. Occasionally Frank the monkey is there, as is some mysterious Canadian named Major Major.

yes, this is a family forum, and tomer´s dog even comes online
every now and then! :up:

Back
Top Bottom