Audioslave or Rage Against the Machine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rage was fairly innovative (the true founders of rap-metal), but Audioslave is much more polished and Cornell is an incredible singer.

Kim Thayil (of Soundgarden) is a very good guitarist, but Tom Morello is the 'new rock guitar God'!!! :rockon:

AtomicBono said:

I used to not like Be Yourself either, but it came on the radio the other day and for some reason I found myself turning it up loud

probably because it sorta sounds like U2

I liked Like a Stone too...really I liked the whole first album, though I Am the Highway got old.

but Doesn't Remind me is :yawn: except for Morello's xtreme solo

i looooooove Rage

Bombtrack :drool:

fair enough ;)

I love both bands (and also Soundgarden) and I find hard to compare them... they sound completely different IMO.

cornell live does seem to be hit or miss, i will admit.

i saw audioslave twice last year and he sounded terrific. he sounds great on the cuba DVD as well, and his voice on that acoustic cd that lila shared is fantastic... then i have a bootleg of a pearl jam performance where he joined the band and did hunger strike and he sounds absolutely awful. :shrug:

gherman said:
Who would you rather work out to?

i work out to Rage all the time :D

audioslave's just not as riff-driven, although they have some good heavy stuff. Cochise and Show Me How to Live are both awesome

Back
Top Bottom