Audioscrobbler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GibsonGirl

ONE love, blood, life
Since I'm not a premium member, I can't do searches...so please forgive me if this topic has been done before, as I'm sure it has. I tried to look through the old threads, but there's just too many of them. :huh:

Anyway, if you use Audioscrobbler/Last.FM, post your profiles here! And if you've never heard of the thing, Audioscrobbler is just a little program that gets installed into iTunes/Winamp/whichever audio program you're used, and keeps track of the songs you play on your computer in weekly charts. It's fun! Here's mine:

http://www.last.fm/user/dysprosium

Some embarrassing stuff there, but oh well. ;) Most of it's all right.

Hey, sexah!

(Can you believe I can't post links because I have less than 15 posts? That just hurts my feelings. I R SAD)

last.fm/user/got_edge/

And I made buttons earlier today because I am just that awesome:

000bgsrb

t6428

Thanks Jigga!

Just one more post and it'll be links galore!

Anyway, how are you feeling about the new AS layout? It looks weird my 800x600 settings but it's bearable. Although I must say that I like the old color scheme a bit more.

That is all =)

got_edge said:
Thanks Jigga!

Anyway, how are you feeling about the new AS layout? It looks weird my 800x600 settings but it's bearable. Although I must say that I like the old color scheme a bit more.

I'm a big fan of the Audioscrobbler (last.fm). I'd post a link to my page, but apparently I can't. (My profile there is the same as my name here.)

I really like what they've done with the site since the upgrade. Not just the User Interface stuff, but all the new options they have. It finally looks like they're doing what they've always had the potential to do.

On the other hand, I still don't understand the point of the user-defined "tags"...

FatboyHiggins said:

I really like what they've done with the site since the upgrade. Not just the User Interface stuff, but all the new options they have. It finally looks like they're doing what they've always had the potential to do.

I haven't really taken the time to check out all the new features yet. Hopefully I'll get around to it later this week. You've made me a bit curious :hmm:

(& it's the 15 post milestone - BOOSH!)

I've been wanting to do this. Now that I'm back online at home again, I think I'm gonna check it out.

Axver said:

You should be dysprosium here.

I did have a dysprosium account here in 2004 (made it when I couldn't remember my GibsonGirl password), but I like this one better because I don't look like a newbie. :happy:

Queen Bee said:

I love what they've done with the site. :up:

Me too. :up: :up: :up:

It's even more awesome than it was before, and that's saying something. Remember when the Last.FM version prior to this one came out and we were spazzing? Well, I spazzed out a thousand times more when I first saw the current version!

GibsonGirl said:

I did have a dysprosium account here in 2004 (made it when I couldn't remember my GibsonGirl password), but I like this one better because I don't look like a newbie. :happy:

Couldn't you get the screen name of GibsonGirl changed to dysprosium?

Personally, I don't think I could stand alternate user names. It drives me nuts that I have to be TheAxver on U2Torrents.com because Axver is a single letter too short.

got_edge said:

Or you could add a bajillion x's before and after it. All the cool kids are doing it!

:lol: Yep, xAxverx so suits me.

Hmmn, maybe I should just go all out and be xx_Axv0r___x?

Re: Re: Audioscrobbler

neutral said:

Oh don't worry, I think I've got you beat :whistle:

http://www.last.fm/user/neutral/

I think having Usher #2 on your latest weekly chart definitely gives you the win. :wink:

Is this thread now going to turn into a "who's got the most embarrassing bands/artists on their Audioscrobbler"? I have a trick where if I'm wary or simply don't know a band someone's sent me, I listen to them on Windows Media Player, as only my WinAmp is logged by Audioscrobbler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom