Audioscrobbler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

post concert withdrawl syndrome definitely has a profound effect on stats. the street dogs jumped from #12 or something like that to #3 on my overall list since sunday because i saw them twice this past weekend.

so true, U2 wasn't in my top 50 a few months ago, when the Madrid show was coming up, they jumped like 40 positions

they are now #10

Aardvark747 said:
Does ANYONE actually have U2 as their top played?:ohmy: :wink:

yes, but it's very close...

i think subconsciously i play enough U2 tunes to keep them in first place
:lol:

hello, my name is zumanity. i'm a U2 stat geek....:ohmy:

zumanity42 said:

i think subconsciously i play enough U2 tunes to keep them in first place

hello, my name is zumanity. i'm a U2 stat geek....:ohmy:

That's like me with Zoo Station. :reject: When I find out that another song has taken over its number one slot, I go and listen to it a few more times.

so i'm not the only one who sees a song/band climbing the charts, and feels the need to listen to the old #1s to even things out again? :lol:

or there's too much a gap between #1 and 2, so i listen to 2 some more to even it out.

Well, I check my listening stats often, I mean like 5 to 10x a day, but I am trying not to make an effort to keep any certain song in first place.

Wouldn't mind seeing Moby drop a few places and be replaced by Arcade Fire and Darkness though :huh:

EDIT: Wow, first week ever U2 isn't in my top 5 listens...

01 Elvis Costello & The Attractions
02 Death in Vegas
03 Elvis Costello
04 The Arcade Fire
05 The Darkness
06 U2
07 Heart
07 The Velvet Underground
09 Paul McCartney
10 Television

Last edited:
Audioscrobbler / Last.fm :drool:

I check my stats about a million times every day. :reject: I've got to stop listening to my library on shuffle, there's some embarrassing stuff that pops up there when I walk away from the computer for a while.

Ha, there was a week or two when U2 didn't even feature in my top-listened artist of the week category! Here's the current one:

01. U2
02. Radiohead
03. Franz Ferdinand (er, what happened there?)
04. New Century Chamber Orchestra (from the new Shostakovich CD I bought...yum)
05. Joy Division (still on a U2/Arcade Fire/Joy Division high since that Montreal bootleg)
06. Echo & The Bunnymen
07. Interpol
08. Pink Floyd
09. Wolf Parade
10. The Arcade Fire

GibsonGirl said:
Audioscrobbler / Last.fm :drool:

I check my stats about a million times every day. :reject:

haha, same here, I'm addicted

well... after 2 weeks, 65daysofstatic returns to the top this week

do you guys who subscribe get totally weird and random people with seemingly no similar music taste or common friends viewing your profile?

IWasBored said:
do you guys who subscribe get totally weird and random people with seemingly no similar music taste or common friends viewing your profile?

Yeah. :huh: Some random person commented on a journal entry of mine asking if I could introduce him to Radiohead's music. It kind of scared me.

IWasBored said:
:yes:

someone friended me once and i looked at their profile and i couldn't figure out why they even wanted to (no similar taste, common friends/neighbours, etc.)

I'm scared.

At my current pace, U2 might be pushed from the top artist spot in mere months. The forces of darkness are spreading throughout my playlists and are threatening to overcome our lovely irish quartet.

Is there anything I can do to combat this? Superman! Where are you?! :(

GibsonGirl said:

Yeah. :huh: Some random person commented on a journal entry of mine asking if I could introduce him to Radiohead's music. It kind of scared me.

:lol: none of these people have started talking to me (and they will rue the day that they do), but i went to check my stats and noticed that 5 totally random people had visited since i'd last logged on. i had maybe 3 bands in common with the lot of them.

okay, i meant to quote kahananananananananananada that time, and you the second time, but i screwed up somewhere.

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:

that's bizarre. i would have found some really embarrassing stuff like nickelback or ricky martin, labeled it radiohead, and ysi-ed it to them.

Canadiens1160 said:
I'm scared.

At my current pace, U2 might be pushed from the top artist spot in mere months. The forces of darkness are spreading throughout my playlists and are threatening to overcome our lovely irish quartet.

Is there anything I can do to combat this? Superman! Where are you?! :(

John Williams is posing a serious threat to U2's #1 position at the moment...

:shifty:

I'm jealous of all of you :grumpy:. I've been away from my music collection for nearly 2 weeks (busted computer :happy: ). I can't get the damn iPod plugin to work on the computer I'm using, so my only form of logging the music I listen to is hopeless :scream:

Queen Bee said:
I'm jealous of all of you :grumpy:. I've been away from my music collection for nearly 2 weeks (busted computer :happy: ). I can't get the damn iPod plugin to work on the computer I'm using, so my only form of logging the music I listen to is hopeless :scream:

i'm pointing toward AZ and laughing right now.

you've been giving me cause to do that a lot lately :hmm:

IWasBored said:
i'm pointing toward AZ and laughing right now.

you've been giving me cause to do that a lot lately :hmm:

:sad:

I'm pointing toward MA and doing this:
thebirdman.gif

Except the face in the emoticon is Cameron or Chase from House :tongue:

I could make that happen if I had Photoshop on this old computer :hmm:

Queen Bee said:

:sad:

I'm pointing toward MA and doing this:
thebirdman.gif

Except the face in the emoticon is Cameron or Chase from House :tongue:

I could make that happen if I had Photoshop on this old computer :hmm:

OMG!!!! CAMERON & HOUSE R SOOOOOOO IN LUV. house gave her a ride on the motorcycle and he totally put her arms around his wasit!!!! they're so doing it, he wasn't just trying to make sure she didn't fall off and die!!!!1 he even gave her his helmet!

does nj state law require you to wear a helmet? if not, you should write a fanfiction scene where they get pulled over and both house (cuz hes OMG!bisexual) and cameron flirt with the cop to get out of a ticket!!!! LOLZ!!!!

i know in MA you have to wear a helmet. not in NH though, LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!!!

IWasBored said:
OMG!!!! CAMERON & HOUSE R SOOOOOOO IN LUV. house gave her a ride on the motorcycle and he totally put her arms around his wasit!!!! they're so doing it, he wasn't just trying to make sure she didn't fall off and die!!!!1 he even gave her his helmet!

does nj state law require you to wear a helmet? if not, you should write a fanfiction scene where they get pulled over and both house (cuz hes OMG!bisexual) and cameron flirt with the cop to get out of a ticket!!!! LOLZ!!!!

i know in MA you have to wear a helmet. not in NH though, LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!!!

You're scaring me, Eyewuhbee :sad:

eeeeeeeeeeexcellent.

you know, some day when i'm really bored (most likely over winter break when i'm stuck at home for a month) i'll actually write this crap and send it to you.

IWasBored said:

that's bizarre. i would have found some really embarrassing stuff like nickelback or ricky martin, labeled it radiohead, and ysi-ed it to them.

That's still a possibility!

Queen Bee said:

:hug:

Oh God, I was already really self-conscious about what I listen to with iTunes most played playlists and with MSN Messengers "What I'm listening to".

But yeah, I opened up an account...

is there now a spam protector that blocks the audiopod thing? mine stopped working and now i get a box telling me some of the tracks selected aren't being added because i triggered their spam protector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom