Audioscrobbler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack In The Box said:
you two are so original with your nicknames :wink:

I fear change.

:wink:

Acutally, I have some much more interesting screen names than HeartlandGirl I could have used. Both of them are related to my two other favorite bands... :macdevil: Don't know why I didn't even think to use them. :der:

i remembered my (real) password :)

it was the same thing i use for everything else :der:

i sure like the ducky boys according to that thing :shifty:

neutral said:
I'm so glad that out of the nearly 10,000 tracks I have, Vertigo is the top overall. :crack:

Did someone listen to it repeatedly when it was released? :wink:

I don't suppose anyone's shocked One Tree Hill is my #1 track by a mile ...

Axver said:

Did someone listen to it repeatedly when it was released? :wink:

Yep, I think back when those first mp3s taped from radio premieres were coming out. I still like the song a lot to be honest but I wouldn't say it's the best of 10,000 songs lol. :der:

woo, new weekly charts. :D

neutral said:

Yep, I think back when those first mp3s taped from radio premieres were coming out. I still like the song a lot to be honest but I wouldn't say it's the best of 10,000 songs lol. :der:

woo, new weekly charts. :D

I think I listened to Vertigo for nine hours straight when it leaked. Or maybe it was twelve. :reject:

... I think the five second clip would've rated even higher if I'd had Audioscrobbler then. I was a bit desperate for new material ...

I'm a little surprised... U2 is at the top of artists last week

post concert syndrome

Goody goody, more Interference minions are Audioscrobbling! There is an Interference Audioscrobbler group, isn't there?

Damn, I must be tired. I'm ON the Interference Audioscrobbler group already. :crack:

NumbMacphisto said:

Oh thank God, I'm not the only one! I hate it when this happens, it just feels so empty and lonely :( :wink:

I'm such a nerd for the data that I compulsively refresh my own page and check my friends. I really don't enjoy times like these!

The worst part is that the admins are in England and asleep so we probably won't see it back up for a few hours yet.

They really need a server status page.

Queen Bee said:
I can still access the site :confused:

The site itself is up, but the data's not updating. That's what I mean.

I've 89 songs in my queue now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom