Audioscrobbler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2popmofo said:
Everyone should listen to a bunch of stuff they're horribly embarrassed that they have in their collection now while it's down and no one can see.

Then when it's back up I will mock you all harshly.

I've got The Alan Parsons Project on repeat...

Haha, the page doesn't even act like it's loading. That MF is just down for the count!

I'd like to find the person who thought that having cool bandwidth hogging graphics and gradients was more important than server stability. :happy:

GibsonGirl said:
I'd like to find the person who thought that having cool bandwidth hogging graphics and gradients was more important than server stability. :happy:

What will you do when you find him? Squash his head? Put him in a pot? :ohmy:

Here's something to look at while you wait for Last FM to return.

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/

kitler8.jpg

Zootlesque said:

What will you do when you find him? Squash his head? Put him in a pot? :ohmy:

I'm not sure yet. But I want you to know. When I find him, he's nooooot coooooming baaaaack. :angry:

HeartlandGirl said:
Where can I get one of those "Word to the Mutha" street signs? :drool:

I don't know, but hopefully they also have the "Mental" street sign too! It has an arrow pointing down so I'd put it over my bed for awesome effect. The entire rest of my room would be "word to the mutha" street signs and vinyl Poison album covers.

:wink:

I hope so too! He and the guys from Boys II Men seem to be much too young to have to use canes! Poor guys!

Boyz%20II%20Men.jpg

HeartlandGirl said:
Guys at my school actually took canes to prom. :tsk:

I'm cringing.

bono_man2002...I haven't had Milo in such a long time. :drool: Looks like it isn't necessary now.

GibsonGirl said:
bono_man2002...I haven't had Milo in such a long time. :drool: Looks like it isn't necessary now.

Come to think of it....me nither....well I think I know what I might have with Breakfast tommrow!!

Anyway, sites back up...and there is a world tea shortage :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom