Audioscrobbler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe I listened to that much Beatles this week and only 25 Radiohead tracks when I heard OK Computer twice and a good chunk of songs from Kid A.

If there's one thing last.fm always does is to never disappoint. :tsk:

MySpace and last.fm are on the save server of tin foil, popsicle sticks, cheeze-its, gum and an Apple II computer.

They have to be.

LemonMacPhisto said:
MySpace and last.fm are on the save server of tin foil, popsicle sticks, cheeze-its, gum and an Apple II computer.

They have to be.
The internet is a series of tubes!

All the adverts have disappeared from my profile, as well as the profiles of anyone else I view. I checked, and no, they haven't given me another free subscription.

Not that I'm complaining or anything, I just think it's curious. :hmm:

GibsonGirl said:
All the adverts have disappeared from my profile, as well as the profiles of anyone else I view. I checked, and no, they haven't given me another free subscription.

Not that I'm complaining or anything, I just think it's curious. :hmm:

I noticed that earlier and didn't see the little blue icon next to my name.

:HRMMMM: INDEED!

got_edge said:

I noticed that earlier and didn't see the little blue icon next to my name.

:HRMMMM: INDEED!

Several hours later and still no intrusive "OMG CHECK OUT THIS NEW INDIE BAAAANND!!" adverts. :hyper: With all of the ads gone, things are now loading much faster! Could it be that last.fm are finally doing something useful?

GibsonGirl said:

Several hours later and still no intrusive "OMG CHECK OUT THIS NEW INDIE BAAAANND!!" adverts. :hyper: With all of the ads gone, things are now loading much faster! Could it be that last.fm are finally doing something useful?

Sweet Jemima's crackpipe are you serious?

:hyper:

LemonMacPhisto said:

Sweet Jemima's crackpipe are you serious?

:hyper:

Dead serious!

Either that, or this is just another last.fm error. If it's the latter, let's hope it takes as long for them to fix it as it took for them to fix the chart updates! :happy:

GibsonGirl said:

Dead serious!

Either that, or this is just another last.fm error. If it's the latter, let's hope it takes as long for them to fix it as it took for them to fix the chart updates! :happy:

:happy:

MOTHER FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...................................

grumpyyuck.gif

I thought I told you to keep them broken for all time?!

GibsonGirl said:
I've had two cups of tea.

grumpywaiting.gif

love the smiley.

I've had 4 cups of tea and I'm close to opening a can of whoopass, Captain Insano-style. :grumpy:

LemonMacPhisto said:

love the smiley.

I wish I could say I made it, but I didn't. :grumpy:

The fact that tea is a diuretic isn't making things better. :angry:

GibsonGirl said:

I wish I could say I made it, but I didn't. :grumpy:

The fact that tea is a diuretic isn't making things better. :angry:

I had to lookup diuretic to laugh at the joke :drool:

u2popmofo said:

Does it have something to do with Scientology?

200px-LRonHubbard-Dianetics-ISBN1403105464-cover.jpg

:wink:

from Wikipedia.org:

A diuretic (colloquially called a water pill) is any drug that elevates the rate of bodily urine excretion (diuresis).

so essentially you're right by the transitive property:

Drinking diuretic tea makes you full of piss.
You pee into the toilet (hopefully), which is wear Scientology is from.
Tom Cruise's career is also in the toilet.
Tom Cruise shares the same first name as MySpace creator Tom, and that site has been crapping out.
Last.fm craps out in the same way.

Last edited:
  • We're sorry, but our database servers are currently overloaded. Please enjoy a trip to India, pluck a few tea leaves, process your own tea and then try refreshing this page.

Everyone should listen to a bunch of stuff they're horribly embarrassed that they have in their collection now while it's down and no one can see.

Then when it's back up I will mock you all harshly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom