audioscrobbler?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a little off topic, but i noticed that you both have 'of montreal' on your lists. i d/led 'forecast fascist future' and 'so begins our alabee', both of which i like. how's the rest?

(btw, i would totally do the audioscrobbler thing, except that i'm downloading all the music for my friend's wedding this summer, and my itunes is jam-packed full of shit music at the moment :down: )

Of Montreal is a pretty recent discovery, so I don't have a really deep knowledge of their stuff.
My favourite album by them so afr is Satanic Panic in the Attic.. the stuff before then is really nuts/all over the place, though perhaps in a good way. I like to describe them as what would happen if The Shins and the Beach Boys had a baby and fed it tons and tons of acid ;)
My favourite songs by them are Disconnect the Dots and Climb the Ladder... definitely check those out.

I think it's more of a him than a they, though. Very whimsical, random, and whacked out on the early material (there's already 6 or 7 albums).

As an addendum, just after I got addicted to them I was at the radio station for my show, I turned around and staring me in the face was a poster for an Of Montreal concert happening in town in less than a week. It was almost surreal... but entirely sweet

Last edited:
SkeeK said:
I like to describe them as what would happen if The Shins and the Beach Boys had a baby and fed it tons and tons of acid ;)
My favourite songs by them are Disconnect the Dots and Climb the Ladder... definitely check those out.
very cool. thanks SkeeK. i'm on it. :up:

Back
Top Bottom