Attica Correctional Facility, Attica, New York, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Folks :wave:

I would just like to say, that I wasn't going to post here tonight. Because I want 2009 to be my year. But I've hit a postwhore vein, and I don't want to stop. There have been injuries, recoveries, and no babies born , that i know of.

I think 2009 would be a chance for me to re enter earths gravity again. I have what it takes, and I'm a post whore who's not ready to re-enter earths antmostphere until I've taken a big slice of the moon.

When I set out to post tonight, it was Larry who came up with a plan, not to post. But I said, "Fuck Off larry , I'm posting tonight" He put up this idea that he would fuck with everbody by not having me post. I said "For my own sake, not for my own purpose but I wanna see what I'm capable of"

I've hit a rich postwhoring vien. It gets a bit dark down here, but some of my posts are pure gems, not like an unwanted Christmas present. I thought a while back I my postwhoring might be wrapped up by now. By why stop postwhoring when there's more priceless posts to be made.

For now, we're keeping a promise they made to themselves when they started writing: ‘We said to each other that if we got to the great place then we wouldn’t stop…’

I have no doubts that it will be as important a superthread as any. ‘It’s a brand new chapter for us, and everyone we’ve been through so many threads already, it feels like another departure for screwtape.

The last two superthreads have been very personal. with kind of a three piece at their heart, the primary colours of postwhoring - Axver, SerenaVox and KhanderRohdes. But what we're about now is the same order as the transiition that took us from Ham and Bad Cheese Sandwich Islands to Last Train to Satansville, Pennsylvania.

Longtime postwhores André and Ian have joined the superthread at diffrent times. And more recently Serena. - usually a tell tale sign that a superthread is nearly done. "Serena Has that ear for a top line post, and a good whore" I'm always the one who underestimates how easy it is to simply 'put out a post' if it was up to me i'd be postwhoring every day!

But next year people will be able to start reading what we've been posting, we want 2009 to be our year, so we're going to start making an impression very early on.

THIS IS YOUR BEST POST EVER.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Evening Folks :wave:

I would just like to say, that I wasn't going to post here tonight. Because I want 2009 to be my year. But I've hit a postwhore vein, and I don't want to stop. There have been injuries, recoveries, and no babies born , that i know of.

I think 2009 would be a chance for me to re enter earths gravity again. I have what it takes, and I'm a post whore who's not ready to re-enter earths antmostphere until I've taken a big slice of the moon.

When I set out to post tonight, it was Larry who came up with a plan, not to post. But I said, "Fuck Off larry , I'm posting tonight" He put up this idea that he would fuck with everbody by not having me post. I said "For my own sake, not for my own purpose but I wanna see what I'm capable of"

I've hit a rich postwhoring vien. It gets a bit dark down here, but some of my posts are pure gems, not like an unwanted Christmas present. I thought a while back I my postwhoring might be wrapped up by now. By why stop postwhoring when there's more priceless posts to be made.

For now, we're keeping a promise they made to themselves when they started writing: ‘We said to each other that if we got to the great place then we wouldn’t stop…’

I have no doubts that it will be as important a superthread as any. ‘It’s a brand new chapter for us, and everyone we’ve been through so many threads already, it feels like another departure for screwtape.

The last two superthreads have been very personal. with kind of a three piece at their heart, the primary colours of postwhoring - Axver, SerenaVox and KhanderRohdes. But what we're about now is the same order as the transiition that took us from Ham and Bad Cheese Sandwich Islands to Last Train to Satansville, Pennsylvania.

Longtime postwhores André and Ian have joined the superthread at diffrent times. And more recently Serena. - usually a tell tale sign that a superthread is nearly done. "Serena Has that ear for a top line post, and a good whore" I'm always the one who underestimates how easy it is to simply 'put out a post' if it was up to me i'd be postwhoring every day!

But next year people will be able to start reading what we've been posting, we want 2009 to be our year, so we're going to start making an impression very early on.

:tsk: Would've been a nice post if you'd included the 'glue' that holds it all together....

:tongue:

:applaud: Fucking AWESOME post!! :lmao:

:tsk: Would've been a nice post if you'd included the 'glue' that holds it all together....

:tongue:

:applaud: Fucking AWESOME post!! :lmao:

Sorry Glu. I just thought of three randoms that came to mind. It was either going to be superthread releated, or just a complete mockery of U2.

Like I said, I would have liked to mock U2 a bit more, but I think "Fuck Off Larry", well especially You and Reggo will probably appreciate that the most.

Oh, how could you tell we aren't Larry fans? :lol:

Pfft oh well, shit happens with the album I guess. I'll leave the knicker knots to those with the time to tighten them :giggle:

Going to the lexus center to watch the footy, and Dinner with friends in the city afterwards.

Maybe next time? :giggle:

You know, the Aussie U2 Show don't begin until late. They didn't start until about 11pm when I saw them last month. So if you're still rocking around the city, Pugg Mahone's is just up in Carlton near the Imax ...

You know, the Aussie U2 Show don't begin until late. They didn't start until about 11pm when I saw them last month. So if you're still rocking around the city, Pugg Mahone's is just up in Carlton near the Imax ...

I doubt I'll be able to drag them along. But I'll see how we go.

How much mess do you lot make! :laugh:

I've cleaned out my room and thrown out all of my old school books, plus we're working our way through my uncles stuff in the garage, which is creating an excess of recycling meaning it takes forever to pack the bin and then needing to find space in the neighbours bins.

We still have old, big boxes we can't find space for. I sense a late-night trip to the shopping centre to use the industrial paper recycling bins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom