Attica Correctional Facility, Attica, New York, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna have to upload Americana and The Fashion Focus soon, aren't I?

Holy fucking shit, Liam showed up. I was on the verge of texting him to see if he was still alive.

So, Ax, how 'bout that U2 fucking around in the studio?

Did you see my ranting in the last thread?

I'm done with this lazy band. Seriously, fuck them. What I don't get is Bono says they already have 50-60 songs. Well, release eleven of the fuckers and keep working on the other ideas and put out another album in double quick time!

I still love their eighties stuff and some nineties moments, but now? They're just a shell of what they were. They're incompetent and just don't have the hunger or desire or artistic creativity to make truly good, meaningful, passionate music. If it takes you over four years to make an album, I think it's time to hang it up.

I forgot last night because I got caught up doing uni readings at the last minute. :reject:

But I'm listening now and this is sweet stuff. :drool:

Pretty much.

Glad you like it. They get progressively less gloom & doom as they go along.

Did you see my ranting in the last thread?

I'm done with this lazy band. Seriously, fuck them. What I don't get is Bono says they already have 50-60 songs. Well, release eleven of the fuckers and keep working on the other ideas and put out another album in double quick time!

I still love their eighties stuff and some nineties moments, but now? They're just a shell of what they were. They're incompetent and just don't have the hunger or desire or artistic creativity to make truly good, meaningful, passionate music. If it takes you over four years to make an album, I think it's time to hang it up.

No. I didn't read that. But I agree. People are so excited to hear 50-60 new songs are written. Too bad we'll never hear 38-48 of them.

No. I didn't read that. But I agree. People are so excited to hear 50-60 new songs are written. Too bad we'll never hear 38-48 of them.

Yeah, and before numerous albums, Bono's claimed they have enough songs for 2, 3, even more albums and we've never heard more than about 15 from the sessions. I don't know why people expect different this time. Isn't that the definition of lunacy, expecting a different result from a repeat of the very same action?

I think you'll enjoy this post of mine: U2 Feedback - View Single Post - Blue Mountains, New Zealand Superthread

Yeah, and before numerous albums, Bono's claimed they have enough songs for 2, 3, even more albums and we've never heard more than about 15 from the sessions. I don't know why people expect different this time. Isn't that the definition of lunacy, expecting a different result from a repeat of the very same action?

I think you'll enjoy this post of mine: U2 Feedback - View Single Post - Blue Mountains, New Zealand Superthread

BUT EDGE NEEDS TO FIND OUT WHAT THE MOON IS MADE OF! :scream:

Only Edge (2nd best guitarist in U2, pyromaniac, and certified astrophysicist) would know about such things. We'll find out early 2009, I suppose.

You mean late 2018, right? This album could be U2's Chinese Democracy. :hmm:

Only Edge (2nd best guitarist in U2, pyromaniac, and certified astrophysicist) would know about such things. We'll find out early 2009, I suppose.

Oh fuck, if the moon's made of cheese ... U2 are making a Duran Duran cover album.

Well, at least Khan will enjoy it. That's one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom