Attention members that live in Ireland...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
Can you help me???

I was in Ireland in October... and while we were there, there was this song on the radio that I have never heard in that states... I wasnt all that crazy about it, but it reminds me of our trip and I wanted to download it. It's a dance remix of some sort of the old Steve Winwood song "Valerie" (Call on Me)... the video is of a bunch of women exercising and making eyes at the singer...(kind of silly actually). IF someone could tell me the name and artist, it would be much appreciated! Thanks -

The song is "Call On Me" - Eric Prydz

They actually play that one quite a bit here.

oooh! i heard this song the one time i went to a huge club here in NYC, and forgot about it! thanks for reminding me- just downloaded it from itunes. :)

It was number one here for five weeks (I think), though not consecutively, and was thus played non-stop everywhere and is on every 2004 compilation cd advertised on TV (along with some Usher song that was apparently a hit, but I never heard anywhere apart from those ads :der: ). That said, I kind of like the song (the Eric Prydz one, not the Usher one)....

anyone else know of a place where I can download this safely other than itunes? I dont have that yet on my computer, and I cant find it at MSN music. God I'm needy.

meegannie said:
It was number one here for five weeks (I think), though not consecutively, and was thus played non-stop everywhere and is on every 2004 compilation cd advertised on TV (along with some Usher song that was apparently a hit, but I never heard anywhere apart from those ads :der: ). That said, I kind of like the song (the Eric Prydz one, not the Usher one)....

It is still being played non stop in the the pub in the students union here. Everytime the video comes on all the males stop what they are doing and drool for a good 4 minutes. :crack:

I liked that song the first few times I heard it because they weren't playing it on the radio then. Now I think they've overplayed it. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom