Attention Deathbear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Calluna

Rock n' Roll Doggie
You really really need to bring back the Nick Nolte avatar. That thing was legendary.

Last edited:
I can make you anything you want.

By the way "Elvis Revisited" was fucking hysterical. People around me are wondering what I drank at lunch.

I anxiously await Part Deux.

well thank you. :up:

ive got no sense when it comes to pictures. if you can find something 7k or less of nick nolte, calluna and i would be midly ammused.

it would also seal your poster of the week status. :sexywink:

nick.jpg

:angry:

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
no. he looks to handsome there. im talking about this one

nick_nolte.jpg

Bear, I could always turn my pic into a minotaur for you :eeklaugh:

337%3C233523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3B5%3E33%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D323249426463%3Anu0mrj

hey right on! both of yours are too big! thanks anyway.

do premium members at least have the opportunity to post a picture that is one grade better than the worst of quality?

Too big? Are we talking about avatars still, cause as long as it's no more than 7kb and/or 72x72 pixels, it should be fine.

I think sometimes when you email files they somehow become a little bigger :|

Kieran McConville said:
Too big? Are we talking about avatars still, cause as long as it's no more than 7kb and/or 72x72 pixels, it should be fine.

yeah i was gonna say, 72x72 pixels should work :scratch: :shifty:

:confused: I'm confused...do you just need someone to resize them to the 72x72 pixels for you? cuz I can resize a photo and post it if you need it resized.

Yeas, what I was going to say. And if a reduced image is still showing up as too big, you can try saving it as a gif, cuts quite a bit of file size.

I'm sure many of us are all too happy to resize images on request. It takes all of a moment. As for finding a shot on the web that's already under 7kb, yeah, I don't like your chances.

Back
Top Bottom