Attention Camillo And Other L.A. People...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michael Griffiths

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm going to be in the L.A. area from Dec. 12th to the 24th. I was just wondering if any of you want to get together sometime during my visit. I don't have PM privilages anymore, so just post in this thread if anyone is interested. And Camillo and David: I think you both live in L.A. right? Well, I know Camillo does (he's U2LA after all!). It would be really cool to finally meet you guys!

Another West Coast fan,
Michael

I thought about moving this to U2Gatherings but with such short notice I dont think they'll see it there.

And actually Camillo usually posts in eykiw so I dunno if he'll see it here either.

Michael Griffiths said:

As for Orange County, isn't it still considered part of the LA sprawl?

Yeah, but we don't like to admit it.

So, since my fabulous gender doesn't keep me out of the club, what are you organizing? Weekends are the only time I can do anything, since I teach all day and the traffic is a mofo weekday evenings. Don't plan around me, though; I'm not so spectacular that you need to wait for me to show up.

martha said:

Yeah, but we don't like to admit it.

So, since my fabulous gender doesn't keep me out of the club, what are you organizing? Weekends are the only time I can do anything, since I teach all day and the traffic is a mofo weekday evenings. Don't plan around me, though; I'm not so spectacular that you need to wait for me to show up.
But I thought all LA - sorry, Orange County, hehe - people were spectacular? I'm not organizing anything yet. Actually, I was hoping that one of you would do that! I don't know anything about LA, nor how to get around and where to go. Hopefully Camilo e-mails me back. He's good at such things!

Hey there! I am sooo bad in keeping up with the Boards here but damn wow youre gonna be here for a long time and we'll definitely have to meet! The Hard Rock Cafe in Beverly Hills has a couple of cool U2 things, in particular, the WHITE FLAG from the last time it was used which they seem to think was during the Unforgettable Fire Tour and I think they may be right.

Anyway, I will email and THANKS to Sicy for Private messaging me!

Back
Top Bottom