Attention art lovers! Las Vegas in March!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Steve and Kim will have their MFA thesis show up in the Donna Beam Gallery in March. The gallery is on the UNLV campus. The show will be up from March 10 through March 25, with UNLV's spring break in there somewhere. The reception will be Friday evening, March 24.

Be there, meet the artists, meet me, drink beer, eat food, see art.

:D

Steve's almost done; he graduates in May!! :hyper:

Hmmm.....art, food, drink, friends, VEGAS......all of this before Hawaii.....it might just be put on my agenda! And when Steve graduates does that mean you two lovebirds will be spending ALL of your time together once again?!! Yay! :wink:

And here's the card for the show, probably out of focus:

I don't know why that didn't work. I'm 50/50 with posting photos, even from my own damn gallery. I'll try again.

Yay! It worked this time.

Anyway, the show is up in the Donna Beam Gallery on the UNLV campus. The show opens March 10 and closes March 25. (This is Steve and Kim's MFA thesis show.) The gallery hours are M-F 9-5, Sa 10-2. The artists' reception is Friday night, March 24, from 6-9 PM. I'll be there, and if you introduce yourself, I can arrange for you to meet the foxy artists that created this art. I guarantee you haven't seen anything like this!

We've got our hotel and plan on being there...but FYI, BAW feels like shit from something she caught at the show or something she may have eaten at the restaurant....(I now noticed that a couple of party-goers were sick before heading to the show..) :mad: JK

Back
Top Bottom