Attention Art Lovers! Las Vegas in January!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Steve and Kim will have their midway show at UNLV January 17 through January 29. I don't know when the reception will be, and I don't know which gallery on campus. As soon as I know, you will know.

I've been told that this show will be essentially the same show they hung in Albuquerque, although I think they'll have some new work, too.

Make your plans now. :wink:

Angela Harlem said:
January huh. Bg and I shall booze up together then. Is Las Vegas much of a detour from Europe, when heading back to Aus?
:wink:

it's really not too far. seriously. ask anyone.
it's like, what, five or ten hours?

oh angie, please don't tease me. my brain is all spazzy now.

When it takes 27 frigging hours to fly anywhere worthwhile, I dont see what harm another 5 or 10 can do. Dont get spazzy ng. I quit my job today and am contemplating doing something irrational. It's a toss up between a holiday and a tattoo.

hahahaha

you could have half your body tattood for the price of those plane tickets

:hmm:

I was hoping for a Garfunkle concert when I read the title of this thread though

martha said:
Steve and Kim will have their midway show at UNLV January 17 through January 29. I don't know when the reception will be, and I don't know which gallery on campus. As soon as I know, you will know.

I've been told that this show will be essentially the same show they hung in Albuquerque, although I think they'll have some new work, too.

Make your plans now. :wink:

We're really serious about seeing this one..it'll be the first road trip of the year. :)

joyfulgirl said:
Can we see Wayne Newton while we're there? :hyper:

We saw Ozzie and Sharon Osborne at the Venetian last time the gang went...! and then I sat and played slots next to Patricia Fields, that old bag who did the fashion wear for Sex and the City. (she smokes more than a '59 Ford...gag....gag)

Update!!

Since the graduate coordinator for the art department at UNLV is a giant, power-drunk dick, he's shuffled the dates somewhat. At random. Because he can. :|

The new dates are: January 24 to January 30. The gallery is the Grant Hall Gallery on campus. As far as I know, the kids are planning on new work for this show. The tenative plan is for a closing reception on Friday, January 28, but don't write plans in pen just yet.

I'll keep you posted.

When I saw the title I thought you meant Las Vegas, NM and got all :hyper: . I'm delirious from lack of sleep. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom