Attention art lovers! Albuquerque in July!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
My husband, Steve, and his collaborator, Kim, will be having a solo show at the Harwood Art Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico during the month of July. The show will open July 1 and close July 30. The reception will be in the evening on Friday, July 16. We will be there that evening, glowing with pride. And beer, no doubt. It may be warm. We may be thirsty.

But I digress.

When I have a link and a postcard, I will resurrect this thread until you all promise to show up just to get me to shut up.

Their work is very cool, and you've never seen anything like it before. See them now, and you can tell your grandchildren that you saw one of their early shows.

martha, I meant to tell you I already saw his name in print on a flyer we got at work. I will be there with bells on. :)

The BAWs should come so I can meet them. Oh yeah, they can see the show too while they're there. :D

We really wish we could be there but we've already explained to Martha that we'll be vacationing in Palm Springs 7/18 to 7/22..but I certainly think we'll be seeing Steve's work in other venues :up:

And here's the link I threatened.

(see below please)

Exceptin' they said Jim instead of Kim. :mad:

The show is beautiful! It really is. We've already gotten some feedback about how great it is. I'm looking forward to seeing how people react at the reception.

Last edited:
This was a fabulous event. martha's husband is a genius and a hunk and a big sweetie, too. I got to meet several members of her family and was surprised that EPandAmerica was there, too, along with her son. martha has some great people in her life. :up:

:wave:

joyfulgirl said:
martha's husband is a genius and a hunk and a big sweetie, too. martha has some great people in her life. :up:

:wave:

I told Steve what you said. He denied everything. :wink:

And, yes, I am extraordinarily blessed by the people in my life. They are a gift.

And now, the attachments begin.

Steve and Kim at the reception:

The reception was wonderful. So many people loved and understood the art, and appreciated what the art was about.

Driving back and forth along I-40 gets tedious, but at least it's the desert!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom