attention...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whortense

Acrobat
this is my new emoticon. no one else is allowed to use it. no more
icon15.gif
. if you dislike it, i will suck out your brains from your nostrils. that is all.

-mlle. sallevagine

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

This insidious plot of yours may well work, Whortense. I hesitate to admit this but I still think of CK whenever I see this smilie
icon31.gif

I prefere the lavender drooling smilie for my own personal brand identification.
icon26.gif

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

What is this claiming smilies crap.

Fine, I claim this one then.

It's so very very me.

Suck that through your nostrils!!!!

Originally posted by Sicy:

Suck that through your nostrils!!!!

indeed!

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

its GEE-ROSS, calluna. make sure you leave NO doubt as to exactly how you are pronouncing it. thank you tuna.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Originally posted by Knute Rockne:

[This message has been edited by Knute Rockne (edited 01-23-2002).]

I have a feeling I know who you are...
tongue.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Back
Top Bottom