At the movies.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I forgot it is coming out so soon. I will be camping and will prob not see till next weekend.

Yeah, I'm going to try to see it too... I just hope I can get enough tickets on opening night to bring a large group of friends with me. From the previews, it's looks great. I thought the first one was good. But for this one, I have higher expectations.

Sweetheart, it's times like this I'm ALMOST glad we live apart because I do not wanna go see that movie! :D

Saw Scooby today. I lost count of the pot references. Here's one: Shaggy's girlfriend's name was MaryJane. Whoa, Zoinks!

Wil Smith? BAH!

Tommy Lee Jones? Well, he's okay, but he DID play Two-Face in one of Joel Shitmaker's Batman movies, so I still say, BAH!

Besides, am I the ONLY one who thinks MIB is simply the Ghostbusters of this day and age?

Comedy? Check. Weird special effects creatures? Check. RAP THEME SONG? Um, check.

There is but one movie to see tomorrow / this weekend.

One movie. Three stars.

Blossom!

Bubbles!

Buttercup!

If you people don't think the Powerpuff Girls movie ain't kick it old school, then ya need to check yo'self.

PPG upside yo' head, mofo!

Bubba.....that was sarcasm right?

Right?

............?????

Yes. It has to be. You can't mean anything else. Yep. You are simply saying you would rather watch a 5 year old girl's cartoon than Will Smith.

Phew....That was close....

:D

Bubba-- I wouldn't consider Ray Parker Jr.'s song "Ghostbusters" a rap song. I would consider it scary that I still know some of the lyrics to that song. "If there's something strange in your neighborhood....who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!" ah...the '80s.

As for MIB II, hmmm.....I don't have air conditioning in my apt. and its supposed to be 95 degrees [really hot in celcius for the international folks] here in NYC. So maybe ANY movie in a cold movie theater is a good idea at that point. Or the Penguin House in Central Park.

Back
Top Bottom