At long last i found the prophecy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lets not forget what this is all about.

lamb.gif

what's its name?

i dunno, i can't see its bits, that's why i'm asking.

why does she have to change her name?

is it something in the Irish water?

first we have Douglas changing his name to Richard and now we have Robbie changing her name to Lava.

Lava Lamb or Lava Lamp.

that's just plain silly...

Robbie could be Roberta

Elaine, well that's....there's no playing with that no matter how you look at it.

Anyway, I have a cousin with the same surname who is called Elaine, so that's far too confusing for the elder members of my family if I am to change it.

ewen said:
that's just plain silly...

Robbie could be Roberta

Elaine, well that's....there's no playing with that no matter how you look at it.

Anyway, I have a cousin with the same surname who is called Elaine, so that's far too confusing for the elder members of my family if I am to change it.

Ok lets call it Roberta then..... It's ok you don't have to change your name I know you love me already and that should be enough.....

Re: Re: At long last i found the prophecy

lamb.gif

touch her head

touch

what do you feel?

apart from an eejit for doing it.

Re: Re: Re: At long last i found the prophecy

ewen said:
lamb.gif

touch her head

touch

what do you feel?

I feel a connection with it. It's quite hard, I wonder why its so hard most of my sheep are soft.

apart from an eejit for doing it.

I feel a connection with it. It's quite hard, I wonder why its so hard most of my sheep are soft.

my favourite pub in Edinburgh is called "The Sheep Heid" (The Sheep Head)

true story.

If anyone is ever in Edinburgh, take a walk around Arthur's Seat to Duddingston Village and you'll find it there. It's the oldest pub in Scotland aparantly. It has a wicked skittles (ye olde style ten-pin bowling) alley at the back that gives you nice splinters in your thumb!

Try their ale. :drool:

and their food :drool:

anyway, where were we?

ewen said:

true story.

If anyone is ever in Edinburgh, take a walk around Arthur's Seat to Duddingston Village and you'll find it there. It's the oldest pub in Scotland aparantly. It has a wicked skittles (ye olde style ten-pin bowling) alley at the back that gives you nice splinters in your thumb!

anyway, where were we?

bowling in a pub cool! I would so own you in a game of bowling :eyebrow:

ewen said:

true story.

anyway, where were we?

you were talking about sheep, Richard

Back
Top Bottom