At least I have Wilco while I wait

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jphelmet

Refugee
I thought I would share that I have front row tickets for wilco next friday, and saturday nights and once I see them I will be obsessed with listening to them (like after most great concerts) and it will carry me right up until about Nov. 22. Then I will have a new album to listen to. So I am looking at the glass half full about the wait for the new album.

I'm annoyed that the Denver show is in a GA venue. It's just such a hassle, especially since it's likely to be snowing in Denver in November. I want a good reserved seat. :mad:

Yeah, I wish I could see that show but I have a conflict with that date. So it's Denver and I'm still hoping they'll reschedule the Santa Fe show that was cancelled last spring.

A friend saw them last week in Atlanta and called me 10, I repeat, 10 times during the show. Of course I couldn't hear shit but it was sweet that he called during all my favorite songs. Mostly what I could hear was the audience's enthusiasm and that was enough to get me excited about the Denver show.

i just got back from seeing them fron the front row on both friday night in asheville, and saturday in raleigh. this guys are simply amazing. i am a huge nels cline fan, that guy is unreal.

it is fun to see a band having so much fun when they play. they sounded wonderful both nights, and a few rarities (for this tour anyway). they played misunderstood saturday for only the second time this tour. also played she's a jar and it was awesome. spiders rocks, and it had the whole (very subdued crowd to that point) jumping.

now if u2 would get wilco to open for them we could have the gratest concert ever.

Back
Top Bottom