At last some one has answered my Boomtown Rats demand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
all these years I have had to search and seek out the slim pickings of boomtown rats stuff.. so it is my utter delight they have finally released the dvd with all their video hits, extra footage and a concert:drool: as well as their albums finally getting released on CD.. the famine for BR and Bob geldolf(my hero) is finally over:D

*gorges herself on the new feast*:wink:

I used to have all their records on vinyl before I got rid of my collection. I had no idea they weren't available on CD.

we had bob geldof and the best of the boomtown rats, and I manage to get my hands on a cd of the album of tonic for the troops in the 90's.. but now I can get the others

plus it was almost impossible to find film and video footage of them, apart from don't like mondays, which was what I really wanted espicially live concert footage.. now I got it all on one dvd!!!!!

:ohmy:

This is 'citing!! I once tried to find the Fine Art of Surfacing on cd, but it was a bazillion dollars because it was out of print! Are you telling me that I can go get it now for just a few bucks?

Diamond Smiles :drool:

yep hopefully Martha over here in the UK the dvd was only 13.99 and I think the albums are 10.99 check the net I reckon you will find the albums cheap enough:)

I love both Bob and the Boomtown Rats... does anyone know if he will be touring the US? Oh, he was in GQ recently I think... lovely article. Has anyone seen Pink Floyd's the Wall? I cant believe some of the things the director said about him:mad: And is it true he doesnt like baths? Wow, I adore him and Im so happy to find a thread to discuss him. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom